New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Friday the 13th games......

+8
nhhssports
Tuesday and Friday
Jeremy Leveille
Tulliver
EBlessNHSP
SeacoastDad
GNG
abball
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Friday the 13th games...... - Page 3 Empty I had every intention of going to the game T@F.

Post  GNG Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:12 am

Unfortunately for me several people wanted to "thank me" for some nfl playoff advice that I dispensed last week. I knew I was in trouble when the official scorer for the game texted Migs and said he would be unable to make the game.

I thought I still did a pretty fair job of keeping you informed about the game.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th games...... - Page 3 Empty Re: Friday the 13th games......

Post  goldenbear Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:14 am

Tulliver wrote:If they weren't dressed on the bench, I would guess the stomach flu nailing the area!

I herd a rumor from a Memorial fan that 3 kids quit, just wondering if anyone herd this?

goldenbear
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  NHhoops Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:36 am

Here is my take on this year's BG team, versus last year's team. The players last year had thicker skin, and were willing to accept being screamed at by Mignault because they had only one thing in mind - win a state championship. This year's team, especially some of the seniors, have very thin skin and think they are better than they really are. They don't seem willing to put up with Mig's tirades and the body language is not good. Apparently there is a lot of "talking back" in practices and refusing to run full speed in sprints. That didn't happen last year. Last year was all about "team", and that's a credit to the leadership of the seniors. I wonder if the BG players have already mailed it in for the season. The next week is critical for Migs to try and right the ship.

NHhoops
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  CasualFan Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Tough game to watch at "dysfunction junction" (thanks for this name GNG). Team chemistry, game flow and senior leadership is missing. Migs primarily stuck with the 5 senior starters the majority of the game. There were a few minutes before the half where there was a glimmer of hope with some good ball handling, team play & quick scoring that put BG up by 10 at one point, but that faltered when the 3rd quarter started. The remainder of the game was back & forth with errant passes & ball handling mishaps after gaining the ball on a turnover. Very frustrating.
NHhoops wrote: Last year was all about "team", and that's a credit to the leadership of the seniors.
After reading the previous posts, it may be time for Migs to start going to his bench to see if there is a "team" sitting on the bench just waiting to emerge which would show these senior starters how it should be done. Not much more to say other than many were glad to see the game end. Congrats to Spaulding and lets hope BG can get things together before its too late. Let's go Pats!

CasualFan
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3