New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Tony Johnson Done As Coach at BG

+9
Interested NH Hoopfan
EBlessNHSP
chicagokid43
goldenbear
Twinemusic
JAF
bb603
GNG
Tuesday and Friday
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Tony Johnson Done As Coach at BG - Page 5 Empty Re: Tony Johnson Done As Coach at BG

Post  EBlessNHSP Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Fair enough T&F. The way you worded your post this morning sounded like you indicated you were basing your comments on those close to the situation (GNG et al), which would make your comments 2nd hand knowledge. If you're saying your closer than that then so be it. Forumites can take that FWIW.

I think I'm done here...this thread can run wild without me butting in I think...
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Tony Johnson Done As Coach at BG - Page 5 Empty Re: Tony Johnson Done As Coach at BG

Post  JT_nh_hs_fan Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:44 pm

We can all "assume" then that you spoke directly with Johnson, the parent, or someone in the BG administration that is directly involved in the disposition of this situation.

JT_nh_hs_fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulliver Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:08 pm

If this "situation" is the root cause.

The speculation is making me dizzy and I doubt it is helping either party.

I'm following the Assistant out the door of the thread - hope he's heading to Billy's

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:33 pm

The last couple posts on this thread have been deleted. At this point nobody is doing anybody any good. Bantering back and forth about your "sources" and calling each other out is not going to answer the questions that are out there.

If you have an issue with me closing this thread, please use the PM option next to my name on the left hand side.

**UPDATE**

I will re-open this thread when the next piece of public information is released via the Telegraph, WMUR, UL, etc. I realize what a huge issue this is. I just think the thread needs some time to cool off.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5