New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Tony Johnson, the man, the myth, the legend.

2 posters

Go down

Tony Johnson, the man, the myth, the legend. Empty Tony Johnson, the man, the myth, the legend.

Post  GNG Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:59 am

Billy Ball was there. So was Jamie Staton.
Former players were there BY THE BOATLOAD. I walked in with a mom whose daughter Tony got in to UCONN IN 2005.
Parents galore, all to pay tribute to TOJO. A FAREWELL BASH that will not soon be forgoten.

It was held at SIZZLE at the Executive Court Club in Manch-Vegas.
WHAT A SPOT.
My tab was 338.00 Very Happy Yep you get the picture.I hear the food is out of this world.

BG will never be the same. The end of Camelot.
I talked to alot of alumni with deep pockets who will never give a dime to Guertin AGAIN.{AS I PREDICTED}.

ALL because of one parent[as I first wrote about way back when}. If I had a nickel for everytime that parent's name was mentioned to me last night I would have had no problem picking up my tab.

I still say he will be back in NH coaching HS football soon. Now what school could he turn around in a NY minute? What school is loaded with athletes, and is pretty much a joke in terms of football?
What school has a new AD?
What town do I live in? :

Twisted Evil HE WILL BE BACK, MARK MY WORDS. pirat

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Tony Johnson, the man, the myth, the legend. Empty DECK AT THE HILTON

Post  GNG Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:25 am

Lunch today.

ALL are welcome.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Tony Johnson, the man, the myth, the legend. Empty Re: Tony Johnson, the man, the myth, the legend.

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:10 am

Yes, I hear the going away party for Tojo was quite an event.

The guests there were a veritable who's who of HS sports people in NH.

So, why were you there GNG? Razz Razz

The immediate future of Tojo will be interesting, especially if he metriculates back to a HS football program in the future...... speculation of course, but interesting speculation silent Cool

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Tony Johnson, the man, the myth, the legend. Empty Re: Tony Johnson, the man, the myth, the legend.

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:12 am

And I hear the new Sizzle Bistro is a happening place with an excellent menu with loads of fish specialties. Another welcome food addition to the Manchester area.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:58 pm

I went to the Hilton Patio today to get a bite {GNG said all are welcome}. It never gets old to go through that hotel and walk to the glass doors that open out to the deck and to see the F-Cat field. It was a spectacular day there. I got a nice table under an umbrella over looking the field. It seemed like it was Honor Merrimack day as there was a certain faction from that lovely town sitting a few tables from me. Most of the servers are from Merrimack also. What's up with that?

I had a nice HEALTHY pasta pesto primavera dish. I ambled over to the Merrimack tables {GNG was sitting there}. I wish I could tell you what GNG ordered, but his dish was not reckognizable to me. FRIED is the key term. There were layerings of FRIED food over a king size bed of french FRIES. I exchanged pleasantries with GNG and his Merrimack contingent and then nestled myself back in front of my HEALTHY pasta dish.

If you haven't taken in a trip to the Patio to coincide with an F-Cats game you should. It is truly a nice way to spend an afternoon/evening. They did this park and the patio right. I still marvel at how I used to go to watch the Manchester Yankees back in the day at Gill Stadium when it was a big deal to get a hot dog, popcorn and a coke and watch Ron Blomberg, Carlton Fisk (for Pawtucket) and others. Blomberg is the first player in MLB history to play DH. Now, you can get fresh healthy wraps, portrugese soup and fish sandwiches at F-Cat Stadium.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum