New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Guess who was at bg's game today?

4 posters

Go down

Guess who was at bg's game today? Empty Guess who was at bg's game today?

Post  GNG Mon May 09, 2011 9:30 pm

TOJO, But that should come as no surprise because he goes to most games. He had been to one sporting event already,and had to leave in the 7th inning to go to another. That is how he is, always at everything. That is what infuriates me the most about all this crap is that he is already doing a great job at athletic director. People on this forum know I don't always agree with all of his decisions, the senior field trip during the semi finals of hoop comes to mind, as well as not letting go of the baseball coach before last season. His reasoning for not letting the baseball coach { who Kraeling hired} was he didn't want to make it look like the parents were running the program, and the coach was telling everyone that he had the best senior class ever and Tony wanted to give him a chance. We all know how that turned out. Look at the coaches he brought in, Migs turned a dormant hoop program into champions. Painter in his first season as coach has more wins then BG got all of last season. Tenhave will probably get a tennis ship in his first season. The list is endless. He is an outstanding AD and I told him so. The sad part is he is even a better coach.
Onto the game, BG had another high scoring affair. 1-0. Cody Gilcrest pitched another shutout.Wind was blowing in all day, but that didn't stop BIG JOE MCCARTHY from hitting a 350 ft linedrive out of the park. Play of the day was man on 1st for South and the kid up hits one over our right fielders head, he relays it to Nate Chartrand {just named co captain on next years hoop team} who fires a pea to McQuarrie for the out at the plate.
Don't know the pitchers name for SOUTH, have to figure he was their ace or number 2. He had a great move to first. I was also impressed with South's catcher. BG left at least 7 guys on base. Remi had 3 hits, a double that one bounced the 330ft sign down in left {out of Holman 307 down the line}. Joe MAC had 2 hits and an intentinal walk.
South is another team that is better then their record. They have beaten North, Winnie, Central, and Alvirne. Those first 3 are pretty darn good teams. I don't know what their pitching depth is like. Still wish TOJO was coaching football.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Guess who was at bg's game today? Empty Re: Guess who was at bg's game today?

Post  FullCount Mon May 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Was a good afternoon GNG cheers - needless to say this was a nice BG bounce back from the last game - looking forward to Wednesday

FullCount
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF Mon May 09, 2011 10:26 pm

The pitcher for South was Jimmy Faso. He's been throwing varsity for a couple of years - probably their #1. Hated to leave but I got to Bedford for the last out of the Portsmouth v. Bedford game.... Amazingly Portsmouth continues that win streak - they've got Souhegan on Wed. Mayble it'll be Dugdale pitching... Perhaps the last chance to stop the streak.

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mauser96 Tue May 10, 2011 12:31 am

This whole pitching depth thing is so subjective. Today I was told that Faso was South's #3, behind Cristie #2 and Maloney #1. They probably can all get the job done equally well.

Mauser96
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down