New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Jayhawks lose???

4 posters

Go down

Jayhawks lose??? Empty Jayhawks lose???

Post  basketballtime Sat May 01, 2010 9:53 pm

So I took your advice hoosierdaddy and got in my car and drove over to the RAC to watch the Jayhawks lose to an average but gritty team bishop elite am I missing something? were their people missing for the jayhawks? All i know is i think i wasted a tank of gas on a nice day.

basketballtime
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Jayhawks lose??? Empty Spartans baby

Post  Hoosierdaddy33 Sun May 02, 2010 1:07 am

Looks like the Sportszone Spartans are the team to beat. WOW

Hoosierdaddy33
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Jayhawks lose??? Empty NH Hoops at its best!

Post  Hoosierdaddy33 Sun May 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Having trouble figuring this tourney out. Jayhawks-Conner Green lose at the buzzer to Bishop Elite +David Madol. Sportszone team beats Bishop Elite by 12 and then Jayhawks-Sean McClung beat Sportszone by almost 40. Can anyone explain this to me?

Hoosierdaddy33
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Jayhawks lose??? Empty My guess they would be.

Post  basketballtime Sun May 02, 2010 7:38 pm

That bishop elite had a different group on the court most likely.

basketballtime
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Jayhawks lose??? Empty Basketballtime?

Post  Hoosierdaddy33 Sun May 02, 2010 11:17 pm

It seems Basketballtime was trying to bash the Jayhawks and myself. Not sure why but he seems more quiet tonight.

Hoosierdaddy33
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Jayhawks lose??? Empty Why would you say that?

Post  basketballtime Mon May 03, 2010 9:06 am

Hoosierdaddy why would you say something so far from the truth? I am a huge fan of the Jayhawks and the fact that they represent NH. I also love the fact they are playing and doing well in these aau tournaments. All i was wondering was if bishop elite had their whole team or not? I wouldn't imagine them beating the jayhawks and then the losing to the spartans who the jayhawks beat by forty would you? I don't know why you would say something like that? Oh well i guess this is the state of mind we live in today. And don't you think if i wanted to bash the jayhawks i would be saying things like the jayhawks stink for losing to some team that nobody even knows about? That would be bashing don't you think?

basketballtime
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Jayhawks lose??? Empty Re: Jayhawks lose???

Post  Tulliver Mon May 03, 2010 9:22 am

I'm going to ask you to end this conversation and ask that we keep with the spirit of the board.

Thank you!

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Jayhawks lose??? Empty May I

Post  Hoosierdaddy33 Mon May 03, 2010 10:53 am

May I end it with a resounding no. Mass Rival David Madol was there and the Jayhawks were missing Sean McClung. Being a parent of one of the players on the Jayhawks I am sure I can be biased but to me if you didn't see what a great game the Jayhawks vs Bishop Elite game was with the show that Madol displayed and the determination to come back in the second half for the Jayhawks you were there for the wrong reasons. Your post was not positive in any way for neither team despite the game being a close game with a great ending. Being the parent on the losing team while I was upset that our team didn't play their best and lost but knowing so many of these kids it was a great time and well worth the gas and the 5$ it cost to get in.
Now we can close this on something positive.

Hoosierdaddy33
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Jayhawks lose??? Empty Just my opinion

Post  basketballtime Mon May 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Like i said earlier i was expecting a lot more out of the jayhawks team and maybe they didn't play well like you said that was my first time watching them. So my thoughts on that were that was a long drive on a beautiful day to watch a team that i honestly thought would be better. So in my mind it was a waste of gas. Nothing personal just my thoughts and i hope they can pick it up a notch for the rest of the season because I'm sure their are great teams out there in AAU and they will have to play their best to beat them. Good luck with the rest of the season i will check back in to see how it goes and will try to follow them on their site.

basketballtime
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Mon May 03, 2010 11:32 pm

All right people, focus back on the positive.

Why am I getting a Mrs Bates/Norman Bates kind of blogging feeling from ChiKid/Hoosierdaddy33?

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down