New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Division one semi finals.

+14
goldenbear
JustinMcIsaac
dj5hoop
coachintheblood
TooClutch
bball101
RRBHGAL
baseball4ever
Tuesday and Friday
CasualFan
EBlessNHSP
SeacoastDad
NHRamFan
GNG
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Division one semi finals. - Page 4 Empty Re: Division one semi finals.

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:55 pm

I'll see what I can do about the VIP Section for you Edge. An XL Londonderry basketball tee shirt would be a nice start.

Nothing will ever top 2011 when I received a Milford and BG tee shirt and they took the D2 & D1 Ships.

On a side note from the view of the section I was in: On the Otis' foul on Ortolano's 3 pt attempt with 1.2 seconds left in the game. Otis gave a pretty good 2 forearm push to Ortolano when he was in the air attempting the 3. One could say it was borderline intentional foul. As a hypothetical, if an intentional foul was called on the play..... Ortolano would've taken the 3 FTs, then South would've gotten the ball back where the foul occurred, which would've been on the sideline about 5 feet where the 3 was attempted. Now, that would've made for HIGH DRAMA...... Hypothetically, of course. bounce

Last edited by Tuesday and Friday on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong name on foul)

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  The Edge Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:59 pm

T&F -- Can you use your resources to verify the rumor that the Conclave has spent more time debating BG vs. Trinity than electing a new Pope?

The Edge
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  TooClutch Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:03 pm

I give BG all the credit in the world for pulling off two great upsets but I believe Trinity will win by 10+ because they are flat out way more talented as a team and I think BG's magic will run out

TooClutch
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  The Edge Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Tuesday and Friday wrote:I'll see what I can do about the VIP Section for you Edge. An XL Londonderry basketball tee shirt would be a nice start.

Nothing will ever top 2011 when I received a Milford and BG tee shirt and they took the D2 & D1 Ships.

On a side note from the view of the section I was in: On the Otis' foul on Ortolano's 3 pt attempt with 1.2 seconds left in the game. Otis gave a pretty good 2 forearm push to Ortolano when he was in the air attempting the 3. One could say it was borderline intentional foul. As a hypothetical, if an intentional foul was called on the play..... Ortolano would've taken the 3 FTs, then South would've gotten the ball back where the foul occurred, which would've been on the sideline about 5 feet where the 3 was attempted. Now, that would've made for HIGH DRAMA...... Hypothetically, of course. bounce

just saw the replay on NHSports Page. What was Otis thinking. Both arms right to his chest. The only thing that makes sense to me is that he was thinking Ortolano was was within the 3 point arc. But even then you give them the make miss on purpose down 3 scenario. He forced the ref to make that call.

The Edge
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4