New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Jan. 31st games and.....Dave, you were one game to early..

+10
Hoopfan4
rwvogeley
Tulliver
tarrier
JAF
Jeremy Leveille
SeacoastDad
HaleyNHsports
Tuesday and Friday
GNG
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jan. 31st games and.....Dave, you were one game to early.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Jan. 31st games and.....Dave, you were one game to early..

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:29 pm

"And I don't take espresso in my coffee."
Tulliver

Geez Tully, just think of what Red Redding said at the Shawshank State Penitentiary in Maine:

"Get busy livin"

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Jan. 31st games and.....Dave, you were one game to early.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Jan. 31st games and.....Dave, you were one game to early..

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:10 pm

"Akot along with Zoubel and Majak is a nice trio for Memorial. They're all athletic and they're only juniors."
Jeremy L.

Jeremy, Majak Wenyin is listed as a senior in the QCIBT program and in the Salem program when Memorial played there in January.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Leveille Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Yeah I was wondering why he was listed as a senior on there. Sudi told me that he's a junior, and plus last spring he was on the 16U Bishop Elite team with all of the other juniors like Zoubel, Mabor, etc. rather than the 17U team which had Fahmy, LaCount, etc.

I guess if I was Marc Thaler I could just call Majak up on his cell phone to find out for sure!

Last edited by Jeremy Leveille on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeremy Leveille
All-State
All-State

http://www.nhnotebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:00 pm

It is a very confusing situation. Majak was on the freshman team at Memorial 4 years ago. A couple of years ago he went out of state to go to another high school. He came back to Memorial and something didn't mesh and now he's a junior. This info comes from my youngest daughter.

You never know where you're going to get information for the Forum.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:07 am

Tuesday and Friday wrote:It is a very confusing situation. Majak was on the freshman team at Memorial 4 years ago. A couple of years ago he went out of state to go to another high school. He came back to Memorial and something didn't mesh and now he's a junior. This info comes from my youngest daughter.

You never know where you're going to get information for the Forum.

T&F's SECRET SOURCE IS REVEALED!!! I knew it!!!
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:58 am

Asst- That's about as far as my daughter's inside knowledge goes. She would be the first to admit she couldn't tell you the difference between the 3, 5 or 10 second calls on the basketball court. I have many basketball rule books in the house, but she just uses them to prop up her lap top on the couch. Laughing

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3