New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Central Souhegan Scrim

2 posters

Go down

Central Souhegan Scrim Empty Central Souhegan Scrim

Post  bumper Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Anyone hear or see anything on this one. Is Central going to make the playoffs and can anyone beat Souhegan in D3?

bumper
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Central Souhegan Scrim Empty Re: Central Souhegan Scrim

Post  Crazy Carl Everett Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:32 pm

bumper wrote:Anyone hear or see anything on this one. Is Central going to make the playoffs and can anyone beat Souhegan in D3?
I caught about half of it and was updated on the first series (starters going 10 plays each on O and D.) Score was even after the "Ones" had their 10 plays. Souhegan had no run game at all, but as they are prone to do, threw the ball well. Central D front line did a great job of blowing up the Souhegan O line.

In the second go round with the Ones, Souhegan scored twice through the air again. I don't think Central scored but I could be wrong. Souhegan has it's usual assortment of skill players and McCormick will do a solid job of getting them the ball. I think they will be more suspect on defense than in other years. I think Bedford and Portsmouth will challenge them in league play, and the non-league games with Central and Concord should be competitive. I wouldn't bet against them to win a 4th in a row.

Crazy Carl Everett
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down