New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

David Madol Situation

3 posters

Go down

David Madol Situation Empty David Madol Situation

Post  Tuesday and Friday Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:40 pm

It is clear at this point David Madol won't be attending Vermont Academy for this coming school year. What is not clear is where Madol will be attending high school this coming school year. I don't know where he will be attending high school. I do know he was at Memorial at the end of last week. I do know there is paper work to be filled out and signed if he were to go to one high school as opposed to another. I do not want to get into where he should go to high school or why he isn't going to Vermont Academy. I do want to make the comment that information about academics shouldn't be put on high school sites unless it is positive information. These sites are mostly to comment about sports. It is my opinion academic achievement is fine to post about players when warranted. If there is no good news about academics then this information shouldn't be posted or allowed to be posted on high school sites. Parents, family and the players read these sites and we would do a disservice to allow postings about academic deficiencies. Our sites are here to promote high school basketball players and not drag them down and disparage them.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

David Madol Situation Empty Re: David Madol Situation

Post  Tulliver Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:43 pm

T&F once again we are in agreement.

Let's wait for some ball to be played and then keep it to court talk.

I, too, have found it very disappointing to read about such things elsewhere.

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Couldn't agree more. I will say I'm extremely excited to watch this young man ay his HS bball here in NH this winter - wherever it may be. Good post T&F.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:04 pm

I don't think this thread warrants any more comment. Lets discuss Mr. Madols abilities on the court (which are some of the best to come through NH in a long time) and leave it at that.

His situation with schools/grades etc is a personal situation that I'm sure he would not appreciate having strangers air their feelings/concerns/issues about HIS personal situation publicly.

Last edited by The Assistant on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:12 pm

I'm locking this thread but feel it brought up a good point. Discussions should be kept to ON COURT basketball play. Talking about, speculating about or referring to a students personal home life, school decisions or anything non-basketball related should not be discussed on the board.

This board is a learning experience for me and the moderators, and we're trying to keep it as clean and basketball related as possible, so please try to just stick to the sports. I don't care if we never have a post all summer long if it means maintaining the integrity of the board and keeping unneeded or unwarranted speculative posts from the prying eyes of the student/players.

It's very easy for them to navigate the web these days and find out what we (who are complete strangers to them and don't understand their situations) are saying. We have to be more careful than ever what we type and more mindful of the readers of the forum, even if they do not post.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down