New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Madol to Prep?

Go down

Madol to Prep? Empty Madol to Prep?

Post  EBlessNHSP Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Checkin in on JL blog I noticed he posted that Trinity Pioneer Coach Keefe indicated Madol is "out" at Trinity. The common indication is that he's off to VT Academy. Interesting...

First of all...as you all know I grew up in VT, and VT Academy was never known for basket,ball. I wonder if there is something else going on here? Another interesting thing to note - Jesse Bopp was hired just about 2 months ago as the Varsity Basketball Coach at VT Academy. Bopp is a former NCAA Div. 1 Assistant at VCU, a notable program. He also ran an AAU program in NH I believe while playing at Plymouth State ('07 Grad). Not sure if this hiring would have anything to do with it, but just something to note.

The next issue of course is...why can't NH Public Schools keep NH talent? I'm not sure to be honest, but I can't fault kids for expanding their opportunities both athletically and educationally. I am surprised however that David did not choose (if VTA is indeed his next HS of choice) a more notable NH or MA program that would indeed give him more notoriety. That said, I can't believe he won't be the star on this VTA team. VTA does play Brewster, etc. but typically faces their "B" squad.

Interesting developments, I wonder how it will play out in the next few weeks/months...I look forward to following Mr. Madol wherever his talents take him.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down