New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you guys think of this Video?

3 posters

Go down

What do you guys think of this Video? Empty What do you guys think of this Video?

Post  Salem Bleacher Creature Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:34 pm

I saw this on another site. It has over 1.1 million views. I really like it mostly because of the opening and closing speaches probably. Considering the fact that so many people have seen it, you guys probably have too, but I wanted to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlXDo5WhQXI
Salem Bleacher Creature
Salem Bleacher Creature
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of this Video? Empty I thought it was Funny

Post  chicagokid43 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Let me explain. Last week on another blog I was discussing something basketball related and I posted that it is more likely for Milford to lose this year than it was last year. I made a argument that as a senior there are many more emotions and that playing in a title game as a junior can be a more relaxed situation because you know you still have time or another year. I was laughed at as usual and was accused of making excuses for a loss that would happen this year. This video the coach touches on what I mentioned with college on kids mind and thinking less about the game and more about the things after. I somewhat felt justified by the video.
Other than that the speech from the coach is a very good one and it really sums up how short an athletic career can be. If you think about it with 8 to 12 football games a year for four years you really do have a short window to truly enjoy the games and the feeling you get taking the field. He did a great job putting the boys focus back on the game. However I cannot grasp the sounds of country music. Maybe my parents being from the south just will not let that sound appeal to me. Nice video though.
Cannot argue with a million hits.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of this Video? Empty Re: What do you guys think of this Video?

Post  EBlessNHSP Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:35 am

This video resonates even louder for the 99% of NH HS seniors who will not play at the next level...good speech. Not to mention Chesney is a pretty darn good songwriter.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of this Video? Empty Re: What do you guys think of this Video?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down