@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

What do you guys think of this Video?

Go down

What do you guys think of this Video? Empty What do you guys think of this Video?

Post  Salem Bleacher Creature on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:34 pm

I saw this on another site. It has over 1.1 million views. I really like it mostly because of the opening and closing speaches probably. Considering the fact that so many people have seen it, you guys probably have too, but I wanted to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlXDo5WhQXI
Salem Bleacher Creature
Salem Bleacher Creature
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of this Video? Empty I thought it was Funny

Post  chicagokid43 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Let me explain. Last week on another blog I was discussing something basketball related and I posted that it is more likely for Milford to lose this year than it was last year. I made a argument that as a senior there are many more emotions and that playing in a title game as a junior can be a more relaxed situation because you know you still have time or another year. I was laughed at as usual and was accused of making excuses for a loss that would happen this year. This video the coach touches on what I mentioned with college on kids mind and thinking less about the game and more about the things after. I somewhat felt justified by the video.
Other than that the speech from the coach is a very good one and it really sums up how short an athletic career can be. If you think about it with 8 to 12 football games a year for four years you really do have a short window to truly enjoy the games and the feeling you get taking the field. He did a great job putting the boys focus back on the game. However I cannot grasp the sounds of country music. Maybe my parents being from the south just will not let that sound appeal to me. Nice video though.
Cannot argue with a million hits.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of this Video? Empty Re: What do you guys think of this Video?

Post  EBlessNHSP on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:35 am

This video resonates even louder for the 99% of NH HS seniors who will not play at the next level...good speech. Not to mention Chesney is a pretty darn good songwriter.

Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of this Video? Empty Re: What do you guys think of this Video?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum