New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

D1 Boy's All State Teams, Coach of the Year and POY

+7
SeacoastDad
rwvogeley
GNG
Bert54the1
NHHoopsFan
tarrier
Tuesday and Friday
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

D1 Boy's All State Teams, Coach of the Year and POY - Page 2 Empty Re: D1 Boy's All State Teams, Coach of the Year and POY

Post  Tuesday and Friday Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:18 am

BTW- Thanks Dave on the preview information of your McCarthy selection/non selection. I took some good natured heat on the Forum for selecting a lot of other players in D1 in front of McCarthy on my All State teams a couple of weeks ago. Once the official lists for the all state teams comes out Forum members will see, that not only Dave Haley agreed with my initial assessment of McCarthy's standing in the AS totem pole, but a lot of other coaches in D1 agreed also.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

D1 Boy's All State Teams, Coach of the Year and POY - Page 2 Empty Re: D1 Boy's All State Teams, Coach of the Year and POY

Post  JustinMcIsaac Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:07 am

Tuesday and Friday wrote:So, now the words "surprised" by Justin and "confused" by Dave have been used in describing the selection of the D1 boy's POY for 2012.

To be fair, I use the words "confused" and "surprised" to describe how most things I encounter make me feel.

JustinMcIsaac
All-State
All-State

http://wtsnam1270.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:43 am

Actually, Justin, confused and surprised would be 2 words I would use to describe a Forum member's lack of attendance at the big kahuna playoff games down the stretch.

I won't give away his name, but his initials are:

GNG

He gave us his pearls of basketball wisdom for a little over 3 months during the basketball season and when the big games came he spent those evenings at home in a bathrobe, drinking tea and probably watching reruns of the Brady Bunch and Partridge Family on Me TV.

Yes, confused and surprised would sum it up.

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2