@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

Baseball Tourneys over Memorial Day Weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baseball Tourneys over Memorial Day Weekend

Post  JAF on Fri May 27, 2011 2:09 pm

For those of you with nothing to do or desiring to see the underclass teams of the future...

Over at Londonderry - the Freshman Tournament will be in full swing. The teams play 5 inning games and I think they have a 2 game guarantee - winners play winners and losers play losers. Games start at 9AM. All I know is BG plays at 2PM against Souhegan. If you're in the winners group you play on Sunday.

Over at Derryfield Park in Manchester - the D1 JV Tournament. Not sure of the teams, but 4 games on Sat & Sun starting at 9AM with 1 game on Monday.

At Newfound, another JV baseball tourney - smaller group (5 teams perhaps)... D3 schools.

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Re: Baseball Tourneys over Memorial Day Weekend

Post  irish79 on Fri May 27, 2011 10:07 pm

it's too bad our BG boys won't be in the tourney in Derryfield. seems to me that with a 16-1-1 record we'd have a pretty good chance. I'm going to try and work with Coach and other parents to have a preseason event next season with the BG/Trinity/St Thomas/and Bishop Brady teams. we'll see what happens. BG wins today in JV against North in a walk off event. PLip lines a pinch hit double in bottom of the 7th down the LF line, moves to third on CJB sac, and scores on a CReed hit through the hole between third and short. good game.

irish79
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum