New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Baseball Tourneys over Memorial Day Weekend

2 posters

Go down

Baseball Tourneys over Memorial Day Weekend Empty Baseball Tourneys over Memorial Day Weekend

Post  JAF Fri May 27, 2011 2:09 pm

For those of you with nothing to do or desiring to see the underclass teams of the future...

Over at Londonderry - the Freshman Tournament will be in full swing. The teams play 5 inning games and I think they have a 2 game guarantee - winners play winners and losers play losers. Games start at 9AM. All I know is BG plays at 2PM against Souhegan. If you're in the winners group you play on Sunday.

Over at Derryfield Park in Manchester - the D1 JV Tournament. Not sure of the teams, but 4 games on Sat & Sun starting at 9AM with 1 game on Monday.

At Newfound, another JV baseball tourney - smaller group (5 teams perhaps)... D3 schools.

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Baseball Tourneys over Memorial Day Weekend Empty Re: Baseball Tourneys over Memorial Day Weekend

Post  irish79 Fri May 27, 2011 10:07 pm

it's too bad our BG boys won't be in the tourney in Derryfield. seems to me that with a 16-1-1 record we'd have a pretty good chance. I'm going to try and work with Coach and other parents to have a preseason event next season with the BG/Trinity/St Thomas/and Bishop Brady teams. we'll see what happens. BG wins today in JV against North in a walk off event. PLip lines a pinch hit double in bottom of the 7th down the LF line, moves to third on CJB sac, and scores on a CReed hit through the hole between third and short. good game.

irish79
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down