New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

BST Basketball Central Division

+2
Tulliver
Tuesday and Friday
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BST Basketball Central Division - Page 2 Empty Who was BG missing?

Post  basketballtime Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Who was BG missing? I heard Green was not there but pretty much all of the big name players besides Green played. And Milford only had two starters in Olaughlin and Holder and they were up by thirty at one point? Wow is all i can say those two must be as good as advertised. Essentially with BG playing with the depth they have they lost to Milford while playing 5 on 2 no disrespect to the non starters on Milford but lets be real there bench players don't even compare to BG's depth wow!!!

basketballtime
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

BST Basketball Central Division - Page 2 Empty Maybe Three?

Post  chicagokid43 Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Milford also had Scott McCallum who may start at times this season according to work effort and who we are playing. He played well with some deep three's also.
Milford was missing Nelson,Desmarais,Philbrick and Barlow who will all be varsity guys this season. Green was missing for BG as well as Mike Kelly. Not sure of any others. They did have the core of there team with McClung,Holler,Kesty,Remiliard,Pyzocka, Cooper Paul and a few others. Green would have made a difference.
No doubt Milford is again the team to beat this year in class I.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2