New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Class L prelims

2 posters

Go down

Class L prelims Empty Class L prelims

Post  tarrier Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:19 pm

WGAM is looking for some help with "correspondents" to cover the 8 preliminary round games of the NH Boys Class L tournament on Wednesday March 10th @ 7pm. I'm sure many of you already have your calendars marked off and will be attending games anyway. Can you please contact me via e-mail at pete@WGAMradio.com
if you would be willing to call in LIVE reports(pre-game, in-game and post-game) as part of our radio coverage that night? Once the "official NHIAA" tourney schedule comes out on Monday March 8th we'll be putting together our plan of attack. As of right now, I'm looking for about 4 people.

Keep in mind this is NOT a paying gig, but I'm assuming some would want to do it for the experience and for the love of the game! Thanks!

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Class L prelims Empty Re: Class L prelims

Post  Big Guy Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:32 pm

I think T&F would be perfect for this gig,his high school hoops knowledge is second to none.The only drawback would be how his voice sounds on the radio.Many people think he sounds like an old woman when they first talk to him on the phone.

Big Guy
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down