New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Feb. 16th games are now Feb. 17th games?

+4
Tulliver
bubbles
Big Guy
Tuesday and Friday
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feb. 16th games are now Feb. 17th games? - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb. 16th games are now Feb. 17th games?

Post  Big Guy Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Trinity is playing great right now.I still think it is wide open,and nothing will surprise me come March.I haven't seen Winnie yet,but they don't seem to be getting alot of love for a 1 loss team.Pinkerton starts the rough part of their schedule and we will find out if they are contenders,or pretenders.It would not shock me if a 15 or 16 seed upset a 1 or 2 this year.I am not sold on West or Merrimack because their 2 best players are to volatile.Don't sell Salem short,they will be a team that will not go quietly into the night.I can't wait for the final seedings.There is going to some great 1st round games.

Big Guy
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Feb. 16th games are now Feb. 17th games? - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb. 16th games are now Feb. 17th games?

Post  NHsportsfan Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:23 pm

I don't see merrimack being there at the end and it has nothing to do with the incident last night (directly anyway). I see the same team as last year that did not make the playoffs with one awesome addition. Is that good enough to go all the way from a four win team? I am not sure it is.

NHsportsfan
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2