New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

2/5 some nice matchups that I wont see...

5 posters

Go down

2/5 some nice matchups that I wont see... Empty 2/5 some nice matchups that I wont see...

Post  chicagokid43 Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Well this Friday has a few games that catch my eye in class I. Doesn't look like the Milford gym will be the place to be but blood is thicker than water I guess. So here is the games I wish I could see but cannot.

Hanover at Stark
Hanover has a very easy schedule but this is one game that may be a test for them outside of the two Lebanon games.

Portsmouth at Kingswood
Kingswood started off hot but has not had a real good win against a top 6 team so far. Portsmouth lost to Souhegan and Kingswood gave them a great game. This could be a good matchup but I see Portsmouth winning it.

Bedford at Pelham
Matchup of two teams that will have plenty to say come playoff time. Matchups with Maher and Spirou,Webber and Lombard? This is the game to see in my eyes.

Bow at Lebanon
Another interesting matchup, Bow is one of the few teams that can almost matchup with the Size of the two bigs for Lebanon. This could be a very good game but at Lebanon the Raiders should pull it out.

Oyster River at Hollis
I liked what I saw with this Hollis team last week. Coach Soucy has this team playing with confidence and if they shoot well like they did against Milford this could be a decent game. Oyster River will win but it will be a good game I believe.

MIlford host Conval
If I were a twin I would send my twin here and go to Pelham.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

2/5 some nice matchups that I wont see... Empty Re: 2/5 some nice matchups that I wont see...

Post  EBlessNHSP Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Leave the video-ographing skills to Mrs. Chikid...and off you guy. Jr. Chikid surely would understand from a fans persepective Wink

I'm between that Pelham/Bedford game and the Alvirne/Merrimack L matchup for Friday Night.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

2/5 some nice matchups that I wont see... Empty I hear ya Mr Assistant

Post  chicagokid43 Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:50 pm

However who works the ref's in Milford then? I tried talking myself into missing the MV game so I could see the BG gam that night and could not talk myself into it. Would be nice though!

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

2/5 some nice matchups that I wont see... Empty Re: 2/5 some nice matchups that I wont see...

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:55 pm

I hope MM jr. gave you the message that was wisely imparted to him at McDonald's last night about referees.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

2/5 some nice matchups that I wont see... Empty WOW

Post  chicagokid43 Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Nice alibi you were at Winny.. right I think you are stalking the Milford games trying to justify the bad referees that seem to follow us from court to court lol

Mike did tell me you ran into each other, small world!

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:17 am

Only the bad referees seem to follow Milford to games that they lose, in the eyes of "some" Milford fans. When Milford wins there doesn't seem to be much information posted about the refereeing. Smile

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

2/5 some nice matchups that I wont see... Empty Guess you missed the Bedford game

Post  celticforlife Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:36 am

The game Milford played against Bedford was a joke. The Officials were making up calls left and right. I wish each head coach would be asked to send in tape of any official during the game that seems to be consistently wrong and ruining the game. As we know tape doesn't lie.I know everyone would feel much better if they knew that the head official of the NHIAA was taking care of officials that flat out stink or cheat the kids out of a fair game.Give the good games to the good refs and the bad games to the bad refs and lets the kids play basketball for god sake.

celticforlife
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

2/5 some nice matchups that I wont see... Empty I was really trying to tell a good story about the kids

Post  chicagokid43 Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:20 am

I guess I failed in my goal to point out that the Milford kids did a very neat thing in Hollis.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Somehow it always comes back to the refs doesn't it ChiKid....oh well.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  8992 Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:04 pm

I am trying to build a machine to clone myself, so I can see more games at one time.

Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

2/5 some nice matchups that I wont see... Empty Yes it does have a lot to do with refs.

Post  celticforlife Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:41 pm

Unfortunately it does have a lot to do with the ref's that's my point and it shouldn't. There are a ton of horrible ref's out there doing games, and there are a lot of good ref's waiting in the wings to get the call. But when you talk to them they say it's very difficult to get games. I talked to one who said he asked specifically if he could do one of the Christmas tourneys and was told yes i should be able to get you in there somewhere but was never called back. He said it happens all the time. And that it's very political. That should comfort everyone. I just wish there was someone checking on all the bad ref's and cleaning up the mess so the boys could get back to basketball that's all.

celticforlife
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

2/5 some nice matchups that I wont see... Empty Some nice (big) wins for a few teams in class I this evening

Post  chicagokid43 Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:02 am

Tonight a few teams made moves by getting big wins. Hanover beaten by Stark,Portsmouth beaten by Kingswood and Pelham beating Bedford. All three of these wins show that class I is still wide open and as many as 7 or 8 teams could be the team that makes it to the end. Nice night of hoops.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down