New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Feb. 22nd Games

+8
CasualFan
rwvogeley
GNG
The Edge
goldenbear
nhbasketball
TheDeafPanther07
Tuesday and Friday
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feb. 22nd Games  - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb. 22nd Games

Post  Tulliver Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:14 pm

Reminder -

Let's not bash players or programs, please.

If you have posts you believe should be edited - please click the report an abuse and not continue the conversation further. This is also quicker as further posts wait to be seen to be evaluated. The report a post - sends a PM to EBLESS directly.

Last edited by Tulliver on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  newtothismom Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Yes let's remember the lashing the poster received from T&F for speaking of the Spaulding program. Please stay consistent and keep the discussion on the court not off it.

"You know dj5hoop, I don't know why you seem to have it in for Spaulding, but please choose your words more wisely when talking about these players and teams. For the record, Spaulding is one of the most respected programs in D1. Tim Cronin is one of the most respected coaches in D1. He develops players and the program with out benefit of the transfer carousel that is omnipresent these days in the Queen City programs. These Red Raiders are high quality kids. If you knew the personal tragedies some of these players and coaches have had to overcome the last few years it would blow your mental socks off.

They might not win championships, but Spaulding plays good team basketball and has one of the highest player character quotients of ANY BASKETBALL PROGRAM IN THE STATE OF NH.

So, please keep this in mind with future postings. Some times is just not about the Ws and Ls, but about being there and in the end making a difference in a teenagers life as they grow to become a responsible adult.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Be just as classy while you lose and when you win.."

Last edited by Tuesday and Friday on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Watch what you say about the Moderators NTTM or else you'll be looking at sanctions. This is YOUR WARNING.)

newtothismom
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulliver Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Since the warning about not re-hashing things didn't work - and the 22nd is over.

I'm locking the thread.

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2