New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Dec. 22nd Games

Go down

Dec. 22nd Games Empty Dec. 22nd Games

Post  Tuesday and Friday Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:32 am

Bedford at Merrimack - Definitely the marquee game of the night. Bedford is coming off a nice victory over Londonderry. We know Mack is good even though they weren't tested by the Red Raiders/Fighting McIsaac's. I have a feeling Goody likes this year's Mack squad. They are taking on his personification of a scrappy and hustling team with no top heavy scorers. They are a good defensive squad and I think they will shut down the Bedford scorers like Gendron, Hughes and Koehler.

Alvirne at Keene - If the Blackbirds win this one they will quietly slip into the holiday break with a 3 - 0 record. When was the last time you could say that for a Keene team?

Pembroke at Memorial - 2 teams that will be fighting in the middle of the pack all season. Both teams lost a lot of talent from last season. This should be a close one.

Central at Dover - This game should be a good barometer to see if Central is a legit Top 4 team or if Dover can move up the ladder in D1 from a few tough seasons as of late.

Spaulding at South - I'm not going to question who will win this game......I'm just going to question what the official nickname is of Spaulding. Are they still the Red Raiders? Has their nickname been changed to the Fighting McIsaac's? We as HS basketball fans have to get to the bottom of this Wink

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down