New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Dec. 14th Games

+9
goldenbear
JustinMcIsaac
rwvogeley
tarrier
Basketball boy
mmartineaunhti2015
GNG
HaleyNHsports
Tuesday and Friday
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dec. 14th Games - Page 2 Empty That was fun.

Post  GNG Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Lunn in foul trouble the whole game.

Boykins fouls out with 7 minutes left in the 4th.

What a fun team to watch. Total opposite from last year.

No bad body language, no rolling eyes, no teamates yelling at each other. Just kids playing hard, making the extra pass. These kids like each other.

Andrew Williams {lives in Merrimack} had a big game.

Packed house, great atmoshere. My first time to Bedford. Great place to watch a game.

Boykins was a treat to watch while he was in there. Plays at a gear that the other kids don't have. Excellant court vision. Great passes. Lunn was a MAJOR force when he was in the game.

Everyone played for BG. Two freshmen and a soph saw alot of minutes for the green and gold. I can't wait to see the boxscore.

Don't know how good Bedford will be, but wouldn't shock me to see them top ten. They didn't quit.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Dec. 14th Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Dec. 14th Games

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:26 am

I think Migs has told me at least 4 or 5 times....... No, make that 6 or 7 times that he loves this team and he loves coaching it. Seems like they will score an ample amount of points this season.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Dec. 14th Games - Page 2 Empty Memorial vs. Londonderry

Post  The Edge Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:43 am

Having watched this game I can say Memlorial is for real and so is Londonderry. Game was close until last minute or so when Londonderry was forced to foul. Memorials Tong Akot is big and very athletic. They also have a couple of slashers that got to the hoop with athletic moves. If Londonderry makes half of their missed layups / put backs they come away with a win. Coveney led them with 16 with a combination of slashing moves and 3 pointers. Memorial top 5. Londonderry top 8

The Edge
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Dec. 14th Games - Page 2 Empty Looks like I will be going to alot of games this season.

Post  GNG Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:47 am

Last season it was hard rooting for BG. I was the one who called them dysfunction junction. I stopped going to games.

CJ Boykins- Wait until you get a load of him. BOY KIN he play. The passes he was making off the dribble 3/4 court. I was impressed. I can't wait to see the point guards that are ranked higher then him. They must be out of this world.

It reminded me so much of 2 seasons ago. Two superstars surrounded by players willing to make the extra pass, unselfish, and exciting. Baskets being scored in bunches. Everyone playing.

It's going be a fun season over at LUNN RD. I mean Lund Rd.

I am not saying they are winning it all{not yet anyway} Very Happy , but I am saying with points at such a premium this season they will be an entertaining team to watch.

Oh yeah, their senior guard Toscano didn't dress. He has an ankle injury he is getting over.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:23 am

This is great. You are announcing you are going to a lot more games this season. You know how I feel about sitting next to you at a basketball game. You talk about every thing except what is transpiring on the court. You are a 32 ounce mixture of a Red Bull, Monster and Latte. You are all over the place and it distracts me from my Mojo of settling mentally into a 32 minute game. Just great news.

So...... Where are you going next Tuesday? Maybe, I'll sit next to you. affraid

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:45 am

I heard the NH Sportspage get together is tomorrow at the Auburn Pitts at 1:00 pm. Something about Justin being the Grand Poobah with his football pics.

Pete says it's not like Augusta National and Forum members are welcome to attend.

So, what say you GNG? It's not the Jade or the Flatts, but what say you? Tulliver? I know you're the 2nd busiest person in America just behind Obama, but what say you?

Foxy Lady?? Jaf ??

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Dec. 14th Games - Page 2 Empty Lancers memorial

Post  Basketball boy Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:53 am

We might say that covens led the team because he scored the most points but Corey had a double double. He had around 16 rebounds and around 12 points. This is very impressive since it was against tong and the athletic memorial team. I think you have to watch out for the Corey covens duo this year. But in the game as a whole, this just proves the lancers being able to play with a team that has potential to win it all this year.

Basketball boy
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Sounds like fun, but I have 4 travel games tomorrow starting at 10A to spectate and maybe call a few fouls and violations.

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Dec. 14th Games - Page 2 Empty Me at a bar.

Post  GNG Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:33 pm

I don't know. Of course I'll go.

I can tell Pete all about this great movie I just saw in IMAX. The Hobbit. That's 2 things we can agree on Pete.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Dec. 14th Games - Page 2 Empty Nope can't go.

Post  GNG Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Gotta pick my parents up at the airport.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  FOXY LADY Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Damn. GNG... I was looking forward to seeing you at the Auburn Pitts Smile

FOXY LADY
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:15 pm

It would've been nice to see GNG and Foxy Lady reunited !!!

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Dec. 14th Games - Page 2 Empty GNG sees The Hobbit

Post  tarrier Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:01 pm

I am very excited to see this movie! Is IMAX the way to go GNG?

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Dec. 14th Games - Page 2 Empty Sorry Pete.

Post  GNG Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:01 am

Just saw this thread today.

DEFINITELY IMAX.

I never go to see a movie twice at the theatre. I am going back to see this one again when my kids get home from school. Your gonna LOVE IT. Cool Cool

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2