New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Contagious Determination. Never heard it put like that. I like it though.

2 posters

Go down

Contagious Determination. Never heard it put like that. I like it though. Empty Contagious Determination. Never heard it put like that. I like it though.

Post  GNG Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Nice article in the Telegraph about a former BG player who never got his just due in my opinion.

He was THE MAN for BG that year. He didn't care about nothing, but the w's.

Contagious determination seems to be in short supply in division one this season.

I think I will post a All Contagious Determination Team when the seaon is over. I have long been a fan of players who displays contagious determination, except I call it something else. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Contagious Determination. Never heard it put like that. I like it though. Empty Re: Contagious Determination. Never heard it put like that. I like it though.

Post  Tuesday and Friday Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:37 pm

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/sportslocalsports/948675-222/former-bg-hoop-player-still-excels-as.html

It was mentioned he was a HS point guard, but kind of deceiving as he was a power forward his whole career in HS. Yes, he might have subbed in a bit to play point guard, just like Elezovic or Madol have been asked to bring up the ball for Memorial against pressure for the last 2 years. Make no mistake. Mr St. Lawrence was one of the best power forwards in NH HS basketball the last few years.

Nice mention of Rachel Carter formerly of Merrimack High who is doing well in college ball this year. Good makeup on the court when playing (way she plays as opposed to Ulta or Sephora) and a nice person.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down