New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Postseason Pow Wow at Auburn Pitts Thursday 6pm

2 posters

Go down

Postseason Pow Wow at Auburn Pitts Thursday 6pm Empty Postseason Pow Wow at Auburn Pitts Thursday 6pm

Post  tarrier Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:13 pm

NHSportspage is holding a little postseason shindig at the Auburn Pitts on Thursday night to celebrate the end of the season.  We want to throw out the invite to any Forum members to attend.  Starting at 6pm, Dave Haley & Justin McIssac will be holding court with many of the players and parents from their NHSportspage vs Fighting McIssac's All-star teams which just played a pair of entertaining games at the Connie Bean Rec Center in Portsmouth.  NHSP swept the series 2 games to none behind Keith Brown of Pelham, Jaylen LeRoy & Evan MacDonald of Central, Joey Glynn & Cody Graham of Portsmouth and Matt Rizzo, Tommy Romick & Ben Olson of Pinkerton.  Justin's team was made up of Cal Connelly & Matt Roy from Spaulding, Cody Morissette & Bryant Holmes of Exeter, Nate Hale of Nashua North, Zak Kerr & Andrew Wojciak of Merrimack, Connor Walsh & Justin Trickett of Trinity & Anthony Primavera of Winnacunnet. Hope to see you there!

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Postseason Pow Wow at Auburn Pitts Thursday 6pm Empty Re: Postseason Pow Wow at Auburn Pitts Thursday 6pm

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:59 am

Thanks for the gracious and thoughtful invitation, Pete !!

There are 483 registered Forum members. Can you imagine if every oneof them took you up on your offer Wink

I might have to go. I haven't received a hug from the Big teddy bear himself, Big Carmen, in quite a while. I only hug 2 men in the world:

My father and Carmen Sr. Now, that my father has passed recently, Big G is now the only man in the world I give hugs to I love you

Just curious as to what your take might be on the Goffstown girl's coaching situation, Pete? I know you're a Goffstown "guy."Me thinks if this situation happened with a boy's varsity coach NHSP would be all over this like a Kesty/Chick on a camera. This might be a Barstool moment...... If, it was a boy's coach.

Feel free to visit the thread and give an opinion on it. I'd be interested to see what one of the preeminent HS sport's people in NH would have to say about a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP coach being forced out of her coaching job 2 weeks after she coached her team to a state title........ Including coaching her team to a 4 point victory over a team, in the championship game, that Goffstown had lost to just recently by 20 plus scratch scratch scratch

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Postseason Pow Wow at Auburn Pitts Thursday 6pm Empty NHSP Auburn Pitts event cancelled

Post  tarrier Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:38 pm

Our fearless leader Dave Haley tells me the event tomorrow night is cancelled. All 483 registered forum members are still welcome to go give Carmen a group hug with you...but NHSP won't be there. I wasn't going to be able to make it anyway because I'll be a "guest" on MCTV's After Further Review sports show with Phil Croasdale talking about the high school hoop season that was.

As far as the GTown coaching situation...I really don't know anything about it except what I've read here. It's just a shame to lose a good coach for the reasons that have been laid out. I don't know Principal McBride, but I do know AD Steve Fountain who I think is a really good guy and does a really good job. Seems like Steve is kind of stuck in the middle unfortunately...and the kids are the ones losing out here. I credit the coach for knowing when she's fighting a losing battle and not putting up with the BS anymore.

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Postseason Pow Wow at Auburn Pitts Thursday 6pm Empty Re: Postseason Pow Wow at Auburn Pitts Thursday 6pm

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Thanks for the heads up Pete. I was polishing up my pair of "hugging shoes" for Big Carmen I love you

Well said on the Goffstown coaching situation. Good luck to the "puppet" coach that accepts the girl's varsity coaching position. It just gets really boorish to see people who are in positions of power and authority abuse their positions.

Maybe, you can become my new male "Hugee" Pete. We'll talk about this hugging situation when our paths cross. I'll start counting the minutes till we meet again. Tick Tock... Tick.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down