New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Our First ever Coaches Show Tapes tommorow afternoon

5 posters

Go down

Our First ever Coaches Show Tapes tommorow afternoon Empty Our First ever Coaches Show Tapes tommorow afternoon

Post  HaleyNHsports Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Just a heads up to the forum members...

Pete Tarrier, Jennifer Chick and myself will be in Concord tomorrow afternoon to tape an hour long show with four of the best coaches in New Hampshire High School Basketball. I came up with the concept last year as a chance to have top coaches from each of the four divisions discuss their coaching philosophies together with Pete & I serving as the moderators.

The four coaches are David 'Doc' Wheeler of Manchester Central (Division I), Jim Mulvey of Portsmouth (Division II), Lorne Lucas of Somersworth (Division III) and Buddy Trask of Colebrook (Division IV). Between them the coaches have won over 10 state titles.

The entire program will be on NHsportspage at the end of this week...leading into our full game coverage of the New Hampshire/Vermont Boys' Basketball game at Keene State College Saturday night.

HaleyNHsports
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Our First ever Coaches Show Tapes tommorow afternoon Empty Re: Our First ever Coaches Show Tapes tommorow afternoon

Post  EBlessNHSP Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Here it is in all its glory. I mentioned this on Twitter but can you believe these guys didn't touch the chicken wings the whole show?

EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Our First ever Coaches Show Tapes tommorow afternoon Empty Re: Our First ever Coaches Show Tapes tommorow afternoon

Post  SeacoastDad Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:46 pm

Excellent show -- really well done.  Don't know if there's any way to edit out the background noise a bit, but I found it pretty distracting.  But, I hung in there for the entire hour!  Nice job.

SeacoastDad
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  The Edge Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:18 pm

SeacoastDad wrote:Excellent show -- really well done.  Don't know if there's any way to edit out the background noise a bit, but I found it pretty distracting.  But, I hung in there for the entire hour!  Nice job.

Ditto on the excellent show and ditto on the background noise. The only reason the wings lasted was because Dave and Pete could not reach them.

The Edge
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  HaleyNHsports Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:37 pm

The upset of the night was Pete & I staying out of the wings and Buddy not even finishing his beer (on camera at least)..

There wasn't too much we could do about the noise, we wanted to have it at somewhere to give it some energy and not just a quiet studio. I'm sure we can improve the audio the next time around...we'd like to do this annually and with football coaches as well. changing coaches each time..

HaleyNHsports
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  BoscoD39 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:01 am

Great show, especially the part where Haley called Maughn from Memorial "Treyvon Martin."  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Classic.

BoscoD39
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down