New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Friday's D1 Boy's Quarterfinal Matchups

+8
tarrier
NHRamFan
Tulliver
Tuesday and Friday
JAF
GNG
abball
chicagokid43
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Friday's D1 Boy's Quarterfinal Matchups - Page 3 Empty Re: Friday's D1 Boy's Quarterfinal Matchups

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:42 pm

BG up 61-59 19 seconds left, Spaulding ball. BG missed 3 straight 1 and 1's.

Cannone hit a 3 to tie up the Salem Central game.

Back to top Go down

Friday's D1 Boy's Quarterfinal Matchups - Page 3 Empty Re: Friday's D1 Boy's Quarterfinal Matchups

Post  goldenbear Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:44 pm

on the edge of my seat

goldenbear
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:44 pm

I was not at any game tonight - but this has been an EPIC night of NHIAA D I hoops...

Central/Salem in TRIPLE OT.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenbear Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:46 pm

That is the game I was going to go to

Gallant and Mansfield are my two favorite non Nashua players

goldenbear
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Assistant are any of these games being covered by a radio station like wgam or anything?

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:47 pm

The shoe still fits - Alvirne wins 56-54

Central up 54-52 with 1:23 to play
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenbear Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:49 pm

BG won too bad

Last edited by goldenbear on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

goldenbear
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:49 pm

BG avoids the upset 62-59.

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Central wins 57-55....

Can't wait to read the recaps tonight guys...

Semis are 3/15 at UNH

BG vs. Central 7:30pm
Alvrine vs. Trinity 6pm

What a night...whoa.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  abball Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:07 am

Free Throws Free Throws Free Throws were the name of the name for Alvirne Memorial tonight. Alvirne made them when they counted and Memorial didnt make them. I cant imagine what Memorials % was because it was bad. They missed almost half if not more of thier foul shots. Morgan was great for Memorial and so was Madol. But they really shut down Madol in the 2nd half. One thing that hurt Alvirne was rebounds. They got killed on the boards. Memorial had a lot of second chances but they didnt finish and Alvirne came with the hard fough win. Donnelly was his normal self. Livingston the Sophomore was great on the boards. And for the 2nd straight game Beaulieu came up huge making plays to the basket and knocking down his free throws at the end. What a night. Not only at the Memorial game but all the other games. March Madness at its finest!!!!

abball
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  abball Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:06 am

Also Donnelly scored 27 tonight and eclisped 1,000 points Congrats to him.

abball
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:51 am

The Asst said this was an epic night of playoff basketball. It was. I said before this playoff season started it would be an epic playoff season in a biblical way.

I had the privilege of witnessing one of the greatest high school basketball games you would ever want to see with the Central 57 to 55 Triple OT victory over Salem. There is basketball and there is religious. When the 2 combine in one evening then you have yourself an epic evening. This is what took place at the Simon Gym from 7:00 to 9:00 this evening.

Both teams very much had the will to win. Both teams did not want their season to end tonight. I want to thank both teams and their coaching staffs for putting a remarkable effort on display for the fortunate fans who witnessed these beautiful pieces of basketball time that will be savored long after the ball bags are put in the closet.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:00 am

Central 57 Salem 55

Salem - 17 3 7 10 7 6 5 - 55
Central - 6 7 13 11 7 6 7 - 57

Salem: Meisser 23 Lorenz 8 Gallant 8 Ruffen 8 Cannone 3 Klecan 3 Loguidice 2

Central: Wickey 21 LaCount 19 Melendez 8 Pelletier 6 Brown 2 Lafond 1

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Friday's D1 Boy's Quarterfinal Matchups - Page 3 Empty who told everybody to go to that game,oh yeah me

Post  GNG Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:30 am

hard to believe the bg game was the 4th most exciting game of the night,cuz i thought iw as gonna have a heart attack. wow. we played an away game at home.they invaded the lund rd gym. red everywhere,it was nuts,nobody was left in rochester.body painted kids,i'm telling you never seenanything like this.they made the merrimack fans look like nothing{and i love the mtown fans}. anyone that reads my stuff knows how much i saaid not having green and MCCARTHY HURT US LAST TIME.JOE MAC WAS IMMENSE TONITE.
LONG story short up by 2 their ball 12 seconds left,this kid fires 1 up from the corner it looks good. i must have said "oh crap " 10 times while the ball was in the air,i thought it was good,bounced off rim,cronin puts up a shot,looks good rolls out ,remi rebounds 1 second left.
parents celebrate the game pretty darn good.cuips had a great game,kelly rocked.

big floor here we come we did a conga line at the jade,what a nite.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:35 am

Any GNG Lechter-isms towards the Red Raiders to get in their heads before the game?

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Friday's D1 Boy's Quarterfinal Matchups - Page 3 Empty what a class act

Post  GNG Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:36 am

THE SPAULDING FANS,AND PARENTS WERE.uNBELIEVABLE.THEY CHEERED LOUD AND HARD,but with no malious.i am so glad i liked them all year unlike my friednd t@f.
HOW MANY TEAMS ARE RETURNING TO DURHAM FOR THE 2ND YEAR IN A ROW.that would be 1.they are hungry,hungry hippos.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:37 am

Oh yea, you wanted the Red Raider Revenge game and you got it. Be careful what you wish for next time, GNG.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:38 am

it was EPIC. THOSE KIDS FROM ROCHESTER LEFT IT ALL OUT THERE.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Friday's D1 Boy's Quarterfinal Matchups - Page 3 Empty Epic

Post  chicagokid43 Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:40 am

One has to wonder if tomorrow night will be as epic? Some very good teams with Oyster River and Pelham,Portsmouth and Hanover,Milford and Bedford and Souhegan and Pembroke....

I cannot wait to hear how epic the night will be.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:42 am

my next door neighbor who is now a central asst coached alot of these bg kids as freshman,he told me he was going to toilet paper my house. I told him i would burn his house. "they send one of yours to the hospital,you send one of their's to the morgue". what anite can't believe i am on the keyboard.

Last edited by GNG on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:43 am

joe mccarthy,3 threes,the man. sports forum readers knew about him compliments of me. kid has ice water running thru his veins.

Last edited by GNG on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:43 am

I said from the Get Go this playoff season was going to be epic. It was unbelievable being at the Central - Salem game going into the OTs and then receiving all the updates from the other gyms and finding out every other game was down to the wire or in OT.

EPIC

This was arguably the greatest night of high school basketball ever in the city of Manchester. All the games lived up to the hype and then some. I know some people prefer the old quadruple Quarterfinal day, but the games and excitement that happened tonight at the home courts would never be replicated at UNH.

EPIC

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:45 am

Excuse me, ChiKid, I believe this is a D1 thread. The D2 thread is on the other end of the court Razz

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Friday's D1 Boy's Quarterfinal Matchups - Page 3 Empty Nh High School Sports

Post  chicagokid43 Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:47 am

Nice article about BG and Spaulding up. Check the link!

http://www.nh-highschoolsports.com/nashua/cardinals-survive-raiders-to-advance-to-semifinals#more-3548

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:49 am

spaulding should get the sportsmanship award. am telling you their fans were beyond anything i have ever seen before. it was EPIC. TALKED TO JOHN DOYLE FROM THE DOVER PAPER FOR AWHILE. GOOD DUDE. chi kid i hope you don't go thru what we went thru tonite. swear to god thought i was having a heart attack, so muc h fun though. 2 games and counting. GOOD LUCK SAT MILFORD.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next