New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

2011 Shrine Maple Sugar Bowl Game Rosters Announced

3 posters

Go down

2011 Shrine Maple Sugar Bowl Game Rosters Announced Empty 2011 Shrine Maple Sugar Bowl Game Rosters Announced

Post  EBlessNHSP Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Roger Brown has the scoop - http://www.nhfootballreport.com/2011/02/new_hampshire_shrine_roster_re.html

NEW HAMPSHIRE ROSTER

Matt Ammann (Keene) C/LB
Tyler Baulier (Merrimack) DT
Thomas Baxter (St. Thomas) DT/OT
Kyle Behan (Laconia) PK
Sam Carney (Hanover) QB/S
Nick Corbett (Dover) LB/TE
Steve Cronan (Winnacunnet) QB
Steve Cuipa (Bishop Guertin) QB/SE
Brendan Demo (Gilford) G
Joe DiPalma (Salem) LB
Jacob Ford (Franklin) G
John Forte (Milford) LB/S
Max Goudreau (Milford) RB/DB
Jeff Gratiano (Trinity) C/DT
Doug Gregory (Kearsarge) LB/S/DB
Nicholas Hession (Souhegan) DE/LB/SE
Zach Hunnewell (Nashua North) OL/DL
Max Jacques (Salem) RB
Mike Kelly (Bishop Guertin) RB/WR/DB/KR
Zachary Knight (Stevens) LB
Brian Liamos (Hollis-Brookline) FB/LB/TE
John Doran Logsdon (Laconia) LB
Mike Mazzola (Pinkerton) DE/FB
Sam McClain (Bedford) LB
Brendan McKenna (Souhegan) TE/SE/DL
Joel Pacheco (Nashua North), DL
Ian Parsons (Nashua South) OT
Cody Patch (Lebanon) RB/LB
Robert Ramirez (Kearsarge) DE
Jonathan Roth (Lebanon) QB/LB/DB
Taylor Russell (Keene) OT/DT
Luke Somers (Pinkerton) RB/S
Josh Stout (Newport) DB
Kyle Wilson (Dover) TE/DE
CJ Woods (Concord) SE

Coach: Chris Childs (Lebanon)
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

2011 Shrine Maple Sugar Bowl Game Rosters Announced Empty Re: 2011 Shrine Maple Sugar Bowl Game Rosters Announced

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Looks like another really solid team for NH. I don't know much about the Vermont team this year but unless they have a great class this year looks like NH is going to take the Shrine Bowl again. This team is loaded at the RB postion, and as far as defense looks like they'll not only be very fast but quite physical as well. Curious though if Patch and Kelly will play considering they both have commited to D1 schools.

Back to top Go down

2011 Shrine Maple Sugar Bowl Game Rosters Announced Empty Max Goudreau and John Forte

Post  chicagokid43 Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Real happy for these two. Both had great seasons battling injuries and still carrying their club into the playoffs. Nice to see that they may get a chance to play in this event. I will have to make the ride up to see this if they play. Both are great kids and very deserving of this honor. While both guys played both sides of the ball this year and the NH team is stacked with running backs I hope that both of these guys can get a carry or two.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

2011 Shrine Maple Sugar Bowl Game Rosters Announced Empty Re: 2011 Shrine Maple Sugar Bowl Game Rosters Announced

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Is Jerrickson Fredrick of salem a junior? I thought he was a senior and if he is that's bad that he's not on the list. As for the Milford guys I see them being used more on Defense considering the depth at the RB position, again unless Patch and Kelly don't play. Which is too bad for them because on a normal year they'd get some carries as they were some of the top RB's in the state. Had they not split carries they would've put up unreal numbers, but Congrats to all that made the list.

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:19 pm

kid from salem is a junior.Kelly is playing,so all I can say to Vermont is watch out.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:21 pm

You can only take so many kids from d1,d2, d3, d4.I think it is like 8 from d1, 7 from d2,etc and I believe they only let you pick 2 from any 1 team.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down