New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

IMAGINE THIS, OR CAN YOU SAY CLUSTER

2 posters

Go down

IMAGINE THIS, OR CAN YOU SAY CLUSTER Empty IMAGINE THIS, OR CAN YOU SAY CLUSTER

Post  Big Guy Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:06 am

if trinity loses to Pinkerton,and winnie loses to alvirne,and the other top teams win their last 2 games,you will have 6 teams with 14-4 records.winnie,trinity,pinkerton,bg,merrimack,and dover.Imagine trying to figure out the tiebreakers for the 2 teams not getting to host the 2nd playoff game.With all the parity I feel I am watching the nfl not CLASS L.

Big Guy
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

IMAGINE THIS, OR CAN YOU SAY CLUSTER Empty Re: IMAGINE THIS, OR CAN YOU SAY CLUSTER

Post  Tuesday and Friday Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:36 am

Big Guy - You are worrying too much about tie breakers and seedings for the playoffs.

You should worry more about why Memorial High School had a Gun Club back in the late 70s and what the heck the members of that club are doing now.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

IMAGINE THIS, OR CAN YOU SAY CLUSTER Empty Re: IMAGINE THIS, OR CAN YOU SAY CLUSTER

Post  Big Guy Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 am

T@F ,I thought someone from the gun club shot you,because I have been waiting 3 days to hear about your trip to Merrimack friday.

Big Guy
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:55 am

Power Outage problems and lack of internet pushed real life problems to the fore front over HS basketball last Friday, Big Guy.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Guy Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:10 pm

glad to hear your back up and running{or should I say walking,you know someone of your age}

Big Guy
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:45 pm

I would love to race you in a run or a walk competition, Big Guy. You name the venue, the rules and the type of competition and I'll be there.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Guy Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:52 pm

I'll get back to you on that,I think you forgot that I played wide reciever for the crusaders back in the day.Granted that I might have put on a few lbs {120 to be exact} over the last 30 years,but I have been looking for an excuse to get in shape and you might have just given me one.Never underestimate HEART.yEAH IT'S ON BABY.

Big Guy
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:56 pm

The most important term in your previous post is:

"back in the day."

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Guy Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:28 pm

T@F, my people are formulating a multi dimensional athletic endeavor for us to compete in.I will get back to you with their suggestions.Meanwhile,Have you seen winnie play yet this year? Maybe I saw them on an off night,but I found it hard to believe that they only had lost twice.On the BG side the ball was moving against the zone.They looked nothing like the team that played the crusaders earlier in the week.The hornets nest was a buzzing,cuz winnie had their qb and wr also on the hoops team.You can connect the dots from there.Next up,West and Mr. Valentin

Big Guy
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:29 pm

I saw Winny against Memorial and West. You can check out my previous post to you explaining my take on Winny. I know YearbookGate has thrown you for a loop, so I can forgive you for forgetting the information I succinctly provided to you earlier on the Warriors. I know upon initial inspection Winny does not wow you with size and talent. They do try to outlast you with patience and discipline. It seems they've hit a rough section of the Class L road in the last couple of weeks by losing decisively to Dover and BG and just getting by Spaulding by 5. Maybe teams are figuring them out with their scouting reports. You have to look at the loss of Jack Ford to the program also. He was a Coaching Icon and Jay McKenna was very close to him. They had an emotionally draining week when they were dismantled by Dover 71 - 46. I'm not making excuses for them, but just stating facts. The fact is that if someone hadn't seen BG all year and they watched them play Memorial, well, BG looked very ordinary and beatable that night At Crusader Way. I've always said that teams and players have to be seen more than once to formulate a good opinion on them. Winny had a solid victory over West when the USS Blue Knight was sailing on smooth Class L waters with their whole crew intact. BG will get that same ship, but it has developed leaks and some of the crew have been left at the dock. Rough waters ahead for the USS Blue Knight. You mention Mr. Valentin. You might have a better chance of finding him in a Where's Waldo book than you will on a Class L court this week. Only time will tell.

BTW - With regards to our potential foot race. I called Usain Bolt and told him how much weight we both had gained since "back in the day" and he suggested I give you a 4 second head start in a 100 meter race to make it an even race. Mr Bolt knows running !!

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Guy Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:13 pm

I apologize for not recalling your previous thoughts about winnie,valid points as usual.As far as the race,no headstart will be required on my end. Actually,when my wife met you she thought you were one of my teachers from high school.She thinks it is me who should give you a 7 second headstart.I trust you will be at the pinkerton-trinity game tues.

Big Guy
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:21 pm

With all due respect to Mrs. Big Guy, I believe it's time for her to get into LensCrafters for an eye exam.

I hate to say where I'll be tomorrow because the last time I stated this information on the Forum the wind storm of the century blew in. I'll go out on a limb (probably not the best word to use or the place to be given recent events) and say that Pinkerton will be the place to be for a HS hoop fan tomorrow evening.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

IMAGINE THIS, OR CAN YOU SAY CLUSTER Empty pinky did their part,now its up to alvirne friday

Post  Big Guy Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Then you people will start to listen to me with my 6 way tie for 1st.

Big Guy
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down