New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Feb 9th in class I has some nice match ups.

+3
nhbballfan
Tuesday and Friday
chicagokid43
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feb 9th in class I has some nice match ups. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb 9th in class I has some nice match ups.

Post  Tuesday and Friday Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:01 pm

If ChiKid spends as much time thinking and buying a Valentine's gift for Mrs ChiKid as he does talking about refereeing then Mrs ChiKid will be the happiest Valentine's Day gift recepient in the town of Milford.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Feb 9th in class I has some nice match ups. - Page 2 Empty No Holidays for the Mitchell's

Post  chicagokid43 Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Mitchell's do not honor the typical Valentines day. Wife gets flowers and candy every once in a while because I thought of it not because someone hung a pick heart over the 75 dollar a dozen roses that were 15 dollars a week prior. That also allows me to spend all that extra money on air fare to exotic places like Gary Indiana. lol

By the way, Go Boilermakers!

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Feb 9th in class I has some nice match ups. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb 9th in class I has some nice match ups.

Post  Tuesday and Friday Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Sorry to see Mrs M will get the short end of the Valentine's Day stick because Mr M won't pry his wallet open.

Meanwhile........because Mr T & F wasn't worrying or thinking about referees, their calls and inconsistencies, he had time to pick out something special for Mrs T & F today which will bring a big smile to her on Feb. 14th.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  celticforlife Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:21 am

I think it's a waste of time to argue about the referees period Chicagokid only because i mentioned in an earlier post it's all politics and there are a ton of good ref's out there that won't get the chance to ref games that they should. Instead you get these clowns that make up calls constantly during big games and really have no clue what's really going on out there. You won't see that at college games or for that matter AAU tournaments. And yes i just watched the lack of a traveling call that a first grader could call and Stevie Wonder would tell any of these idiots you can't pick of your pivot foot and put it down again five feet later and for anyone to even argue that is a difficult call just shows you what your dealing with.

celticforlife
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2