New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Team moves

4 posters

Go down

Team moves Empty Team moves

Post  mmartineaunhti2015 Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:16 pm

I heard that Pembroke is moving up to D 1. While Timberlane and one other team is moving down to D 2. West girls are moving down from D 2 to D 3. Any other news you fellow forum members have heard about? Any thoughts about The changes I talked about?

mmartineaunhti2015
All-State
All-State

https://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelMartineaumchs

Back to top Go down

Team moves Empty Re: Team moves

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:18 am

- It will be interesting to see Pembroke compete in D1 next year. They lose their 2 best players in Welch and Williams, but get the Big from Lond who sat out this season. I don't see D1 being any stronger next season and I think D1 is weak this season. I'm expecting Pembroke to be a Top 4 team in D1 next year. I'm sure there might be a new player or two who will surface at Pembroke next season who will find the academic standards at the Academy challenging and the historically scenic Allenstown/Suncook area to their liking  Wink  Wink 

Just remember though:

DOT THOSE Is AND CROSS THOSE Ts  Wink  Wink 

Division 2 can't come soon enough for Timberlane boys and girls. Not only are both teams winless in D1, but their respective Jr High teams haven't won a game to this point in their seasons also. Both Jr High teams are losing games by 25 to 50 points/game. All 4 basketball teams are a combined Zero and 27.

West girls should probably be in D4, but the move to D3 will help. How many times can a team walk away from a gym losing a game 58 to 9 or 54 to 11? The Parkside Jr High girls team which feeds into West has been weak for a long time. This is a couple of years too late for this move, but like they say you can't fight City Hall.......... And NHIAA.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Team moves Empty Re: Team moves

Post  BoscoD39 Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:23 am

West boys also moving down to D2.

BoscoD39
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Team moves Empty Move over Conant

Post  Hooper Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Pelham boys going to D3