New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

What is up with Merrimack?

+3
Newman
GNG
BGLaxDad
7 posters

Go down

What is up with Merrimack? Empty What is up with Merrimack?

Post  BGLaxDad Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Alvirne has a new coach Very Happy , Souhegan has one too Smile , Even Salem has picked a new one Surprised .Is there some issue with the school? Shocked Shocked Or don't they care at all... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

BGLaxDad
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

What is up with Merrimack? Empty Re: What is up with Merrimack?

Post  GNG Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:34 am

I know I don't care brother.

The main story in football next season is BG EAST. I mean ALVIRNE. pirat

BGlaxdad, check your pm up above. I sent you a doozy. I figured out something by reading Roger Brown's FEB 15th report. Sometimes even I amaze myself.

Just read in the telegraph that the Merrimack ad is bringing in 3 candidates for 2nd interview.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  BGLaxDad Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:53 pm

BG East will be a Beast. I recently talked with some kids from Alvirne. And so far they Love him.LOOK OUT be affraid Here they come..And as for your knowledge, I do believe you are correct. See ya at BG East games

BGLaxDad
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  Newman Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:28 am

Merrimack's past offensive coordinator would make sense.

Newman
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Thereport Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:56 pm

After months of speculation...and sitting around...and watching every other program replace their coach...the Merrimack "Administration" have settled on their pick for new HC.

Out of respect, I'll let that individual release the information publicly in his own way. I'll just say this; it's not who you all have named previously. In fact, the finalists were never mentioned in this forum. Both of which, in my humble opinion, bring much more to the table for the Merrimack football program than those listed off. I've read your reasons for all of your dream candidates, I get it.

But this isn't the old glory days, and those kids in Merrimack need fresh blood WITHOUT sacrificing experience. Both finalists coached in multiple title games. Both had staffs going with them that would make the old regime blush. One got it and it's official today.

Expect an announcement in the near future.

Thereport
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Dante Laurendi is new coach. He was offensive cordinator at North. Great hire.

Remember that ex forum member who used to write nobody worth his salt would take either Alvirne or Merrimack. Very Happy

Looks like I nailed it. Two great hires for both those schools. Cool Cool

The report- once again great job lettin us know something was brewing.

With this new regime I am once again a fan of Merrimack football, except if they play ALVIRNE. pirat

Who would have thought 3 years ago I would be rooting for ALVIRNE and Merrimack, and not so much for BG. It's funny how that worm turns. alien

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

What is up with Merrimack? Empty great hire

Post  coachintheblood Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Dante is a great guy and a great hire Merrmack just became a contender. Congrats old friend it is defnitely deserved. A huge loss to Nashua North however. Great hire and good luck Dante maybe we will see you in the playoffs someday.

coachintheblood
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDeafPanther07 Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:22 pm

I wish Dante with the best of luck and congrats! I known him since he's been at North and he's a good guy!

Got a challenge on his hands but I think he's one of those guys who can do good at and for that program.

TheDeafPanther07
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulliver Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Christmas in March for Merrimack football.

They got a great coach in Dante!

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

What is up with Merrimack? Empty I even like the name DANTE.

Post  GNG Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:37 am

Read his thoughts in Roger Brown's report. on Merrimack. It's what I have been saying on this forum. Lots of athletes, great in other sports . I like this guy already.

First thing I would do is hang a big banner as you enter the football field. It would say WELCOME TO THE INFERNO. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Thereport Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:11 pm

Without a doubt this is a great hire for Merrimack. Known him since days at Central, he's dedicated, tough, smart and honestly funny as hell. Plus he'll be bringing some members of his Offensive Staff at Nashua North along with him.

Which also raises another question for Division I, with Merrimack's gain comes North's loss; where does North coach Jason Robie go from here? Essentially his offensive staff is gone, it will be interesting to see who he nabs to run his Offense.

I've heard (and read) about a young phenom in the area, who must be chomping at the bit for the shot to run their offense..should be interesting!

Thereport
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down