New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

IAABO 2012 Tap Off Tournament

4 posters

Go down

IAABO 2012 Tap Off Tournament Empty IAABO 2012 Tap Off Tournament

Post  The Edge Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:12 pm

With teams from Chelmsford, Acton-Boxborough, Lincoln-Sudbury, Westford, and others the final came down to two NH teams. Londonderry vs. Pelham. Londonderry got the victory 67 - 54 by playing a strong game of team basketball on both ends of the floor

The Edge
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

IAABO 2012 Tap Off Tournament Empty Re: IAABO 2012 Tap Off Tournament

Post  Basketball boy Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:08 pm

I think Londonderry will be a force to reckon with this year, with theirs two massive centers and there senior leader who can play any position on the court. Also with coveny and ball there backcourt is tough to guard. Also knock down shooter coleman is tough to cover. Watch out for Londonderry this year, I see them potentially having the court rushed at UNH this year!!

Basketball boy
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

IAABO 2012 Tap Off Tournament Empty IAABO tourney

Post  Hoop Doctor Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Caught the final game. Both teams were impressive. No rosters were handed out so I got no names but #151 for Pelham can shoot with any high school kid I have ever seen. Londondery's backcourt is very good #4 and #25. Both good ball handlers and passers #4 is exceptionally quick. Londonderry also had a pair of bigs that were both at least 6'6 that Pelham a tough time dealing with. Based on what I saw of these two teams they should both do well during the season.

Hoop Doctor
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  Basketball boy Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Yes 151 was an outstanding player, but it seemed at though at one point in the game kids were getting in his head. If he wants to be good he should let that go. But I did notice that 169 Kevin cheene (sorry for spelling mistakes) who was ranked on nh notebook did little to nothing showing the outstanding team defense by the lancers even against the flex

Basketball boy
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Basketball boy Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Londonderry is number 1 in the state and if someone says different please tell me why you think so

Basketball boy
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  The Edge Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Hoop Doctor wrote:Caught the final game. Both teams were impressive. No rosters were handed out so I got no names but #151 for Pelham can shoot with any high school kid I have ever seen. Londondery's backcourt is very good #4 and #25. Both good ball handlers and passers #4 is exceptionally quick. Londonderry also had a pair of bigs that were both at least 6'6 that Pelham a tough time dealing with. Based on what I saw of these two teams they should both do well during the season.

Pelham 151 is Jake Vakinoras (Spelling?)
Londonderry #4 is Drew Coveney, #25 is Cody Ball

The Edge
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

IAABO 2012 Tap Off Tournament Empty Londonderry

Post  rwvogeley Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:12 pm

I saw Londonderry play last year at BG. They had a freshman center, big kid, I think his name was Miller. He impressed me with his foul shooting technique(9for 10) but his hustle on defense was relentless. This kid is still growing and I can see him as a big time talent..

rwvogeley
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  The Edge Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:33 pm

rwvogeley wrote: I saw Londonderry play last year at BG. They had a freshman center, big kid, I think his name was Miller. He impressed me with his foul shooting technique(9for 10) but his hustle on defense was relentless. This kid is still growing and I can see him as a big time talent..

Name is actually Rob Wilson. Played AAU ball this spring and fall for Frank Alosa's Granite State Raiders. Should see lots of playing time on varsity this year.

The Edge
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Basketball boy Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Also big 6 5 pushing 300lbs center mike Russell from londonderry will almost be impossible to stop, just like central's Pelletier this year

Basketball boy
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down