New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Floras Reclassifies/Transfers

2 posters

Go down

Floras Reclassifies/Transfers Empty Floras Reclassifies/Transfers

Post  EBlessNHSP Wed May 30, 2012 8:47 am

I tweeted this last night, but it appears Mr. Floras is taking is talents to Vermont Academy next year, and reclassifying to the class of 2014. I don't have much of an opinion here other than it will be too bad not to be able to follow his progress as closely. There are lots of factors that go into doing a prep year, and reclassifying (this might have been his last chance to do so as ESPN reported earlier in the summer that process may be outlawed next year), and I certainly understand his goal of getting to the next level.

So best of luck to Dimitri, he clearly was one of the NHIAA's best this past season when on the floor, and I'll be sure to be keeping tabs on Vermont Academy's season in 2012.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Floras Reclassifies/Transfers Empty Re: Floras Reclassifies/Transfers

Post  goldenbear Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Even if they outlaw it, can you still do a 5th year prep, that as been happening for years.

I personally would love to see him play his senior at Merrimack and then go to Prep, just so see him play more.

goldenbear
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down