New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

King & Queen of NH High School Basketball

Go down

King & Queen of NH High School Basketball Empty King & Queen of NH High School Basketball

Post  tarrier Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Tune in tomorrow morning at 8am as we announce the "King and Queen" of NH High School Basketball on WGIR-AM 610 in the Manchester area and 96.7FM on the seacoast. Joe M from the Nashua Telegraph and www.NH-HighSchoolSports.com will be in studio with me and Marc Thaler to highlight 6 outstanding boys and girls hoop players and name the winners. Click on Joe's website to see who the 12 kids are!

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

King & Queen of NH High School Basketball Empty King & Queen of NH High School Basketball announced

Post  tarrier Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:56 am

Click this link to listen to the podcasts of today's announcement featuring Joe Marchilena of NH-HighSchoolSports.com, Marc Thaler and myself. We run down the 12 finalists and had interviews with the winners. And while you are there, listen to the interview Marc and I did with BG's Tony Johnson about the NHIAA Football Championship Games at St. A's and also what really went down last spring when TJ "stepped down" as head football coach at BG...

http://www.wgiram.com/pages/nhhssports.html

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down