New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

NH High School Sports Show

3 posters

Go down

NH High School Sports Show Empty NH High School Sports Show

Post  tarrier Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Just wanted to get the word out about "The NH High School Sports Show" which covers boys basketball and hockey. The show is hosted by me(Pete Tarrier) and Marc Thaler from the Union Leader and airs every Sat morning from 7-9am on WGIR-AM610 in southern NH and on 96.7FM "The Wave" on the seacoast. This week we'll be interviewing Trinity hoop coach Dave Keefe(@ 7:30am) and hockey coaches Jim Tufts of Exeter(@ 8:40am) and Kurt Mithoefer of Merrimack(@ 7:15am). If you can't hear either of our 2 radio signals you can always listen LIVE on your computer or smartphone by downloading iheartradio(it's free). Just search the "stations" tab for WGIR. Please help us spread the word about the show to other NH High School hoop and hockey fans! Here's a link to our webpage for more info...

http://www.wgiram.com/pages/nhhssports.html

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

NH High School Sports Show Empty Re: NH High School Sports Show

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:36 am

One question Pete: How big is your cup of coffee on Saturday morning to be running on all 8 cylinders for your show that starts at 7:00 am?

Looking forward to this Saturday's show.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

NH High School Sports Show Empty Hey Pete

Post  GNG Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:31 am

How about your top ten ?

All divisions, like the football one Marc Thaler does for the Union Leader.

I am interested in your opinion, and where you would place Portsmouth, and Pembroke in the big picture.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

NH High School Sports Show Empty my cup runneth over

Post  tarrier Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:46 pm

GNG, thank goodness for the Keurig brewing machine that fuels my early Sat mornings! Especially this past weekend when the Clear Channel (post)holiday party ran into the wee hours of the night at the Exeter Inn, leading to an unwanted 5:30am wake-up call and 1 tired host!

As far as my Top 10 goes...I've been thinking of doing just that. I will debut that next Monday in honor of MLK Day and the fact I have that day off from my real job!

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

NH High School Sports Show Empty Re: NH High School Sports Show

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down