New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Podcast of NH High School Football Show week 1

Go down

Podcast of NH High School Football Show week 1 Empty Podcast of NH High School Football Show week 1

Post  tarrier Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:56 pm

Here's the link to the podcast of week 1 of the NH High School Football show with me(Pete Tarrier) and Marc Thaler of the Union Leader. The show can be heard LIVE every Sat from 7 to 9am on WGIR AM 610-Manchester and 96.7FM "The Wave" on the seacoast.

What you'll hear is a partial interview with Exeter coach Bill Ball...I say "partial" because we screwed up and didn't start recording until after an interview with BG's Travis Cote and midway thru our convo with coach Ball. Highlights of the interview are when Ball talks about the sudden coaching resignation of his friend Tony Johnson last spring and the big differences between D2 and his programs new home in D1.

You'll also get Pinkerton coach Brian O'Reilly's refreshing comments about how some teams might as well take a bye week instead of scheduling non-conference games that don't "count" in the standings...and then go out and play them like they don't count. If you don't care, why even bother? I totally agree with him!

Lastly, Ryan Ray of Central talks about his offseason decision to take a chance on an unproven QB in Riley Cote in order to get his 2 year starting signal caller Jared Chandler ever MORE involved in the offense...at the receiver position. The move has paid BIG dividends as both guys have excelled in their new roles!

Here's the link...

http://www.wgiram.com/cc-common/podcast/single_page.html?more_page=2&podcast=NEWSSTORIES&selected_podcast=10-8_NH_HS_FB_Show_1318187705_24662.mp3

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down