New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

New rankings

4 posters

Go down

New rankings Empty New rankings

Post  GNG Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:18 am

My new fab 5. .
1 PINKERTON - They have 2 games left on their schedule. Exeter and Brockton. Teams look like this affraid before playing them, and like this Crying or Very sad after.

2 EXETER- For my money the best active FOOTBALL coach in NH. He has a few toys to work with this year. That's all he needs is a few.

3 KEENE- They will be undefeated heading into the BG game. I don't know if BG WILL.

4 SALEM- I don't care that they are undefeated. My wife is 49 and she could run for a hundred yards on this defense. Until they start playing defense, they stay at 4.

5 DOVER- IMPRESSIVE. They dusted a WINNIE team that had crushed SPAULDING. I like this coach. His teams always get better as the season goes along.

Timby losing to ALvirne gets them erased from my poll. Still want to know why their QB didn't play.

Last edited by GNG on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

New rankings Empty Re: New rankings

Post  GNG Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:42 am

I'm on my second pot of coffee there is no stopping me now.

If it appears I'm a little hard on THE CARDINALS this morning, it's for a reason. If you accept mediocrity as a team, then you become a mediocre team.

Under TOJO there was no place for average. I remember Cuipa going into the film room with him until after midnight after a loss. to Catholic Memorial. A game that didn't even count in the standings.

I am really trying to keep an open mind with this new coach,but as of this writing his coaching has been mediocre at best.

My top d2 coaches. This used to be easy,Tojo and Ball, or Ball and Tojo.

Luopa in Keene. Turning a baseball school into a football school is no easy trick.

Osborne in Dover. I was sure glad Winnie beat them in the semi's last year, because I wanted no part of DOVER in the finals.

Last edited by GNG on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:49 am

On a positive note, it was great to hear Tommy Vailas had a good game. BG always has a stud in waiting at the qb spot.

Mailoux had a buck sixty four, nice.

Chartrand 2 td catches, very nice.

Remember DOUBLE NICKELS this week. cheers cheers

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:55 am

GNG, look for the plane flying with the #34 on it's sign. As Maxwell Smart would say, "GNG missed it by that much."

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Actually I was right. I have a condition and can't type. I was dictating to my wife and told her Memorial would score at least 5 touchdowns She wrote 35 points and I never checked her blogging. I have since fired her .I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE FOR MY WIFE'S BLUNDER. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

New rankings Empty Make Uo Your Mind

Post  jb Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:00 pm

GNG - what is going to be - you admonish coaches/teams for blowout scores on one thread (win with class - lose with class) and then you call for BG to hang 55 on Merrimack next week? Not sure who you hate on more - Coach Cote or Merrimack.

jb
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:34 pm

GNG: 1) 34 is 34. Court of NH Sports Forum you are guilty of all charges with Memorial not scoring 35. 2) jb makes a good point about your convoluted line in the sand about winning with class and then you pronouncing that BG should "Hang double nickles" on Merrimack.

I'm just saying.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:17 pm

BG can hang double nickles on Merrimack, but if Merrimack goes route 66 or lucky 77's, then double nickles still isn't going to win lol!

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:16 am

JB, I want BG TO HANG 55 ON Merrimack with their WHOLE team getting in the game. Beating inferior teams by a large margin while developing the bench has been a long standing tradition at BG. That way when an injury occurs , it's no big deal when a kid takes the field.

JB, I live in Merrimack. I have long maintained that Coach Bautista loses many,many,many good players because he doesn't play his bench in blowouts. On either side of blowouts. How many seniors on this years team? Kid's get sick of going to practice and never seeing the field. Gotta throw a dog a bone to keep him interested.

JF,keepeing up with your theme. The 99 is a good place to go for pregame appetizers. cheers

Injury list continues to grow at BG. Fahey, Smith, Boudreau,Boykins, and Marino are some of the walking wounded over at lund rd. That's one qb and 4 rb's. Where have I seen this picture before?

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:21 am

T@F, I realize your not a football guy so let me unconvulte what I am saying. Pinkerton wacked North 47-0. Starters for Pinkerton left the game midway thru the second quarter. Subs played the whole second half with running clock, running the ball. Winning big, yet winning with class..

Merrimack doesn't do that. They will leave starters in the game when they are up huge in the fourth quarter. They have even been known to pass late in routs. What does that accomplish? Well besides padding stats, and letting a kid score 6 td's in a blowout, not much.

It will be interesting if Coach Cote remembers Merrimack's 49-6 beatdown layed on his blue knights last season. I know I do. What is it they say about payback? Laughing Laughing

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:10 pm

With the way BG played unimpressively against Spaulding and with their mounting injuries working it's way into their depth charts and with Merrimack pointing to this game as it's Super Bowl, if I were BG, I would focus more on getting the W, as opposed to how stylish of a blow out they could hang on the Tomahawks.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down