New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Bryce Harper, F-Cats, Hilton Patio Deck and GNG

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bryce Harper, F-Cats, Hilton Patio Deck and GNG - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryce Harper, F-Cats, Hilton Patio Deck and GNG

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:24 pm

There still is a chance Bryce Harper might come back to F-Cat Stadium to play this season. Harper told people his hammy is feeling better and there's a good chance he could play for Harrisburg in the playoffs. Right now the F-Cats are 2 1/2 and 3 up respectively on the 2nd and 3rd place clubs in the Eastern Division. They have 8 games left. If the f-Cats can take care of business in their 8 game road trip at Trenton and Portland then they'll qualify for the playoffs. Harrisburg will probably make it from the Western Division. The f-Cats could meet Harrisburg in the opening round or for the championship. If that happens then Bryce Harper could play at F-Cat Stadium. You know what that means?

Maybe, another night or two on the Patio to see Bryce Harper with GNG....... Cool

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Bryce Harper, F-Cats, Hilton Patio Deck and GNG - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryce Harper, F-Cats, Hilton Patio Deck and GNG

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:25 am

I came into possession of a Bryce Harper autographed ball and I didn't have to follow him into a Subway shop.

The B and H is very well done. He puts Luke 1:37 on the ball which is a passage from the bible that states:

"For nothing is impossible with God."

All of his bats have the Luke 1:37 stamped on them. There is a very interesting story concerning his Mormon faith that happened a while ago. I can't put it on the Forum. You'll just have to Google it....... Or ask me some time when I'm on the Patio at f-Cat Stadium.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 pm

I'll be there.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2