New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Deja vu all over again

3 posters

Go down

Deja vu all over again Empty Deja vu all over again

Post  GNG Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:11 am

This might be the quickest division 1 game in history if trinity comes out in a zone. Does anyone else remember the summer league finals between Trinity and BG? I know one high school blogsite who pray everyday for a shotclock in NH. This game could be the rallying cry for that. BG gets a big lead, trinity stays in the zone, BG runs the clock, game over.

The Trinity faithful were going nuts that game, imagine doing it in this one. Did anyone else notice Trinity had no problem holding on to the ball against the Alvirne zone?

Last time BG played Trinity Hunter {their best defensive player} hardly played. I thought he was hurt, but it was coaches decision to play the 3 bigs. This game I would think he would be on the court quite a bit more.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Deja vu all over again Empty Re: Deja vu all over again

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:38 am

This would be fine by me if it was a quick game. I have an enormously booked itinerary tomorrow. I have the D1 game, D2 game, 90th birthday party (Not mine, so I cut GNG off at the pass on that one even though Sherri Cuipa still maintains I look MUCH younger than GNG) and potential post game regalia depending on results of aforementioned games.

I have seen enough basketball all ready this season. If Trinity and BG want to play NO mano A mano and whittle that clock down and have a 28 to 24 game that gets completed in about 45 minutes then so be it.

My schedule is booked. It is what it is. Drive through Combo 1 and 2 Championship game. Bring it on.

I have places to be and many of MY PEOPLE to see.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:39 pm

And..... What time does the pre game festivities start at the Holy Grail tomorrow ??

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoop Fan Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:34 pm

So what is the scoop with tomorrow's games? What are the official game times? Are they back to back? If you are at the D2 game, can you just stay in your seat for the D1 game? What if you want to attend just the second game, do you need to wait in the lobby until the crowd clears out from the first game?

Hoop Fan
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:45 pm

1:00 pm Milford vs Portsmouth

They completely clear the gym after the awards ceremony, close the gym to clean it and re-open about 3:00 to 3:15 pm for the 4:00 pm game between BG and Trinity. There is definitely a line that forms for the 4:00 pm game at the ticket booth. I know there are some nice drinkeries and eateries on Main St down from the Lundholm Gym where hoops can be talked, drinks quaffed and pizza, subs and of the like can be digested between the end of the first game.... 2:30 and the time to go to the 4:00 pm game..... at 3:45. There is separate admission for both games. If it's anything like last year's 2 championship games, you will look for a donation box to put more money in, after the entertainment that was displayed by Pembroke, Milford, Winny and Pinky last year.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum