New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Where's Tarrier?

5 posters

Go down

Where's Tarrier? Empty Where's Tarrier?

Post  tarrier Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 am

Just thought I'd post something on here to clear up all the questions I've been getting about my whereabouts on the high school hoop scene. I appreciate all the phone calls, emails, texts and posts on this forum saying they miss my work on WGAM! I had ALOT of fun doing the radio show on "The Game" over the last 5 years, but I have moved on to Clear Channel Radio(WGIR) which also happens to own a radio station on the seacoast that does play-by-play of Portsmouth high school hoops. It's not totally "official" yet...and this is probably news to one of this site's users who happens to work at that station...but you can expect to hear my voice on a seacoast slanted high school basketball and football show in the near future similar to the one I had been hosting on Sat mornings. I hope you will all tune in!

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Where's Tarrier? Empty Re: Where's Tarrier?

Post  Tulliver Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:41 am

Congrats on the new, gig!

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Where's Tarrier? Empty count me in

Post  GNG Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:45 am

good luck and look forward to your insight as always.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:21 pm

That's cool, Pete. I know you will handle the new gig with aplomb just like any of your prior gigs.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Where's Tarrier? Empty Congrats Pete!

Post  boxout Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Pete congratulations. I know we have lost touch lately, but I am happy to hear you are moving on. Your previous employer has ruined a good station. GAM has gone down hill the last two to three years. The reception gets worse and worse and I live only twelve miles from the station and tower.
I remember the good ole days of sitting down and listening to a South versus Central hoop game and thinking it was great. Now unfortunately WGAM has decided that NH has die hard Monarchs fans, I would bet the ratings of minor league hockey are misleading. This is a Bruins area. In frustration I have since stopped listening to WGAM. Between static listening and terrible programming, I have also moved on.

boxout
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down