New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Baseball season...any interest?

Go down

Baseball season...any interest? Empty Baseball season...any interest?

Post  EBlessNHSP Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:27 am

Baseball is actually one of the main 3 sports that NH actually produces some professional-level talent almost every year. The state has produced numerous pitching prospects (check out the players in college/pros section) and we've got a couple more coming out in this years senior class.

Is there any interest on this board for baseball? I'd love to keep the sports conversation going throughout the year. I'm not a huge baseball guy but I'm happy to keep tabs on the players in the pro's/college etc and continue to moderate the forum all year if there's something to talk about. While I don't catch a lot of games I'd love to read some game reports and get some scores posted for those that may not be able to make it out.

I'd love to see the forum take off in all sports, lacrosse, soccer, field hockey, you name it. If you're browsing the forum here and want to talk shop about a sport other than hoops/football/baseball just email me at nhbasketball@yahoo.com and Ill be happy to create some new sections.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down