New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Schedules posted on NHIAA

3 posters

Go down

Schedules posted on NHIAA Empty Schedules posted on NHIAA

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:45 pm

I've been checking the good ol' NHIAA web site for schedule postings and it finally came today. Now, the TF-1000s can be pumped up to waist level bouncing. Clip boards can be broken out. Teams are being formed as we speak with the unfortunate sounds of cutting being heard in gyms through out the state. Fox 40s are being strung on smitty lanyards. Coaches voices are strong today, but will deteriorate starting now.

Here's the best matchups of opening night Friday Dec. 18th:

Exeter at BG - Will Exeter let BG live up to their pre-season hype or will the Hawks upset the Cardinals?

Central at Dover - There hasn't been a lot of things going right for Central over the last 6 months with transfers and a leaky gym roof. It certainly won't help the cause for the Lil Green to play the Green Wave on the road to open the season.

North at Salem - With Gauthier, Williams and Larosa, there will be some scintillating back court play in this game.

Winny at South - Will we find out what lineup Winny will have against Mazz's Panthers or will Who's on first and what's on second be the order of the day for the enigmatic Winny basketball program.

Memorial at Trinity - Let me say this again. Memorial at Trinity. Man, does this sound good for the premier match up on opening night. A rematch of last season's state championship game. There will only be 2 of the 10 starters in Hayden and Fitz starting in this game. A lot of new faces will be eager to show they belong in the Class L basketball trenches. What do you think the Trinity student body has planned for their former friend C. Fitz during this game? I have a hunch Moe B. will be handling a Fox 40 in this one. Lack of whistles will help which ever team is more physical and can finish down low. Shots will not be easy to come by. Memorial at Trinity. Yeah, it sounds real good !!

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Schedules posted on NHIAA Empty Re: Schedules posted on NHIAA

Post  Tulliver Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:34 pm

I think I hate the damned posts in the Trinity gym...

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:53 pm

Tully, those posts have been in the Trinity gym since the cave man first lived with the cave woman. You have to know where to sit to get the best angles.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:47 am

I think the BG/Exeter matchup could have some teeth too. Without doubt most eyes (including my own probably) will be on Trinity/Memorial that evening. You just can't beat the drama of Fitzy coming back to play on his former home floor, this time with a cross town rivals jersey on playing for his Dad.

I love it, Memorial better be in his face out to those aforementioned poles. Should be a very interesting coaching matchup from two coaches who know each other, and their respective teams so well.

Scrimmages start this weekend, some next week...finally basketball is back in New Hampshire!
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulliver Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:45 am

I think the kids in Manchester all play with one another in so many leagues, at the Y, at the RAC etc...I'm not sure the tension will be all that great.
Central was pretty good to Hayden last year all things considered and since Trinity takes a much harsher position on fan behavior...that could be key to stand behavior.

Hopefully the action is on the court... and not blocked by the dang poles.

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:53 am

Tully, I will check into a mental therapist for you to work out this "pole blockage" fear you have at the McHugh gym. 2 one hour appointments is what you need. The therapist will alleviate your fear of the Trinity poles. This way you can enjoy the game on Dec. 18th.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulliver Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:49 pm

A mental therapist would find that pretty low on the list of things to assist me with, but don't you worry.

I will rally and face my fear!

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:24 am

For those that are interested, here's the complete season schedule, just choose your Class:

NHIAA Class L Boys Basketball Schedule

NHIAA Class L Girls Basketball Schedule
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down