New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Division II Predictions

2 posters

Go down

Division II Predictions Empty Division II Predictions

Post  boxout Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Well I had a tough first night in DI going 6-2. With only one upset, things went as planned. Am I the only one who predicted Trinity to win it all?
Here is DII:

1 Milford 16 Laconia This game should be your typical 1-16 match up, a lot of Milford highlights and very few from Laconia. The only way this game is close is if Milford is ice cold and continues with their free throw issues. Milford has struggled rebounding against teams that are higher seeds than Laconia. Milford 81 Laconia 55 Player of Game Micheal O'Loughlin

8 Coe-Brown 9 Bedford The Bulldogs are clearly ripening at the right time. The only problem is their win streak is a little misleading. A win against Souhegan with no Gilligan, and the typical play the schedule wins of H/B, Con-Val, and Laconia. The Goffstown. Legendary Coe-Brown coach Martin and his 460 plus career wins will have his troops ready. Coach Martin has told me he will try to reach 500 wins, and make it sooner than later. Coe-Brown 60-54. Player of the game: Daniel Lang

4 Pelham 13 Kingswood Spirou, Spirou, Spriou no this is not a triplet on Pelham, its just that this kid has talent and will push Pelham past Kingswood with a 30 plus performance tonight. Player of the game Spirou

5 Goffstown 12 Oyster River This game is the upset of the night. Goffstown is a very streaky shooting team, but an excellent offensive rebounding team. If Goffstown can shoot better than 45% then they win this game, if not OR is going to have a fun ride home. Player of the game OR 68 Goffstown 64 Player of the game Nick Diveglia.

2 Pembroke 15 Keasarge Pembroke maybe the best shooting team in DII. This young team should be able to handle Keasarge with ease. Welch will light it up, but keep your eye on Rene Maher the kid is a solid young point guard. Matt Persons is the best three point shooter behind Mike O'loughlin in DII. Player of the game Matt Persons.

7 Lebanon 10 Souhegan Hurts me to say that Lebanon will take this tight game. Souhegan has too many questions that are unanswered. Are kids being punished or injured? If certain players don't play Souhegan may not even hang around long. I am hoping this is a classic like the last time these two played. Lebanon 58 Souhegan 57 Player of the game

3 Portsmouth 14 John Stark Should be another lopsided affair. Kamhal Walker should be able to handle any Stark pressure. A healthy Dicesare should solidfy Portsmouth for the tournament run. Stark is a team that relies on its offense to offset its defensive limitations Portsmouth 71 John Stark 61 Player of the game Kamhal Walker.

6 Hanover 11 Merrimack Valley Hanover should be able to handle this game with ease. Justin Abbott will do his damage but it won't be enough. Look for Carney, Gorman, and Pressey-Murray to do their things. Hanover 54 MV 49 Player of Game Sam Carney.

Last edited by boxout on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

boxout
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Division II Predictions Empty You might be off on a few.

Post  basketballtime Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Boxout nice job but i have to go with Soughegan over Lebanon, Bedford over Coe brown and wouldn't be surprised with walker having a bad night against leblond for an upset there Portsmouth could easily fall into the to young against the to old team of John Stark we shall see.

basketballtime
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Division II Predictions Empty Two out ot three

Post  basketballtime Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:00 am

Well the Portsmouth one didn't happen but i just really didn't think Bedford or Souhegan would lose.

basketballtime
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Division II Predictions Empty Re: Division II Predictions

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down