New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

2010 BABC Holiday Classic (in Chelsea, MA - BG Participating)

3 posters

Go down

2010 BABC Holiday Classic (in Chelsea, MA - BG Participating) Empty 2010 BABC Holiday Classic (in Chelsea, MA - BG Participating)

Post  GNG Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:53 am

The BABC Holiday tourny has been postponed until tuesday.Complete opening round schedule on espn boston high school tag.It looks like some very good competition.BG opens up against Windsor, Conn at 1 pm tuesday.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

2010 BABC Holiday Classic (in Chelsea, MA - BG Participating) Empty Re: 2010 BABC Holiday Classic (in Chelsea, MA - BG Participating)

Post  EBlessNHSP Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Bishop Guertin went down 81-54 this afternoon in the first round. Apparently Windsor, CT was just a bit too athletic for the Cardinals. I'm sure GNG will give us the full recap this evening...
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

2010 BABC Holiday Classic (in Chelsea, MA - BG Participating) Empty Re: 2010 BABC Holiday Classic (in Chelsea, MA - BG Participating)

Post  GNG Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:16 pm

I miss a game{ a little thing called work, something I try to do as little as possible},and they get smoked.All I am getting from my son son is "we stunk".Down 16-13 after 1 quarter,down by 12 at half,down by 10 after 3,cut it to 8 in the 4th and could get no closer.Migs emptied the bench with 4 minutes left and the other coach left some of his starters in and the score got a little out of hand.Bg plays the team from Washington wed am{10:45}.Extremely quick,and athletic is what one of the parents who was there had to say about the opposition.I am a firm believer of if it doesn't kill you{playing teams of this caliber} it makes you stronger come tournament time.It sucks I have to work again tommorow,so I gotta miss that 1 too.One piece of news that might be of interest,the bg-south game got moved to next wed.I always felt the nhiaa should schedule 1 game a week on a wed so more people could see more games.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Geez, I hope son of GNG isn't pursuing a career in journalism or broadcasting. A recap of "we stunk" won't cut it in the newspaper or the airwaves Rolling Eyes

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:38 pm

This tournament, while they may not do well, will do wonders for their competitive edge. I bet these kids haven't played this hard against better competition in a while. Better pray they don't go up against St. Marks though!
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Yeah, St. Marks is one tough team.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:03 pm

T@F,trust me I cleaned it up quite a bit to make it "we stunk".It's funny you bring up majors,we were just talking about that.Accounting,or communications are leading the pack.Cuips is at my house right now and I told him political science is a natural for him.Senator Steve,Tell you what I would vote for that kid.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down