New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Feb. 9th games

+4
chicagokid43
EBlessNHSP
Tulliver
Tuesday and Friday
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feb. 9th games - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb. 9th games

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Thanks for the clarification Tully. I wanted to make sure you, as a Central fan, wasn't pinning the loss on the refs. Central was given ample oppurtunity to win that game in regulation and the 2 OTs. If there is any Central fan walking around the Queen City today lamenting about the referees and how they cost the LG the game, then that LG fan should go back to the basketball drawing board.

While I'm on the blogging soap box I used to be amused by the referee postings on the HS sites. It was funny to read bloggers talk about the questionable refereeing in a certain game and oh by the way my team lost also. In the games their teams won there was little or no mention about the refereeing, but low and behold in a loss the "questionable" refereeing is mentioned as much, if not more, than a losing team's turnovers, missed shots from the field, missed FTs or coaching decisions.

It used to be funny, but at this stage of the season, it's simply boorish.

......Stepping down from the soap box now.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Feb. 9th games - Page 2 Soapbox

I couldn't agree more.

...stepping down from the soap box.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Good point Jeremy. Staying positive is a good thing, although it is interesting to see people's opinions on why certain clubs haven't lived up to pre season expectations. As long as it stays rational and respectful then that's OK.

Love the soap box Asst. I own a pair of boots like that also which makes it even more realistic.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2