New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Feb. 8th Games or Feb. 7th? or Feb. 9th Games? Etc.

+11
TheDeafPanther07
nhbasketball
HaleyNHsports
GNG
SeacoastDad
CasualFan
tarrier
JustinMcIsaac
jpsnh37
dj5hoop
Tuesday and Friday
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Feb. 8th Games or Feb. 7th? or Feb. 9th Games? Etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb. 8th Games or Feb. 7th? or Feb. 9th Games? Etc.

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:19 pm

maybe all the players from north south Pinkerton and Bishop Guertin could clear the north parking lot in order the for all the games to be played.

Maybe, Lane, Rosinski, Mazz and Migs could run the plow trucks or the snow blowers. Now, that would be a great picture.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Feb. 8th Games or Feb. 7th? or Feb. 9th Games? Etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb. 8th Games or Feb. 7th? or Feb. 9th Games? Etc.

Post  TheDeafPanther07 Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Yeah, that would probably work! haha that would be a great site!

I wonder if GNG is going to be there! My team against his team = we need to watch this game together!

TheDeafPanther07
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:04 pm

I'll be there DP.

I will seek you out. I have a feeling that the gym will be empty. No

I will introduce you to the new Alvirne football coach if he is there. cheers

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDeafPanther07 Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:08 pm

I'll see you there, GNG! Very Happy

I already met Coach Phillips on last friday when my former Psych teacher introduced me to him but I would love to meet him again! Most likely I'll be wearing purple! I'll be there early to watch Pinky also.

TheDeafPanther07
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:23 pm

I'm mildly surprised GNG will be there Deaf-P. As of late he has been Pepe-like leaving games early so Mrs GNG can tuck him in bed by 9:00 pm. Sleep Sleep Sleep

A lot of times when I call him during regular adult hours he says he's tired and has to drink his cup of warm milk and go to bed. Sleep Sleep Sleep

Maybe, if he takes a long nap tomorrow afternoon Sleep Sleep , he will make it down to North tomorrow at 7 pm.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Feb. 8th Games or Feb. 7th? or Feb. 9th Games? Etc. - Page 2 Empty They should cancel the Saturday games right now.

Post  GNG Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:21 am

This is ridiculous.

Way to much snow.

Do what they should have done to start with. Move them to SUNDAY.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:44 am

Actually the move would have been to schedule the games for the day before the blizzard. Central and Alvirne did this.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:07 am

I highly doubt if that double header at North will be played this evening.

I do believe we are in a state of emergency in New Hampshire especially in the lower half.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Feb. 8th Games or Feb. 7th? or Feb. 9th Games? Etc. - Page 2 Empty Move the game to March 2nd.

Post  GNG Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:40 am

The Saturday after the last game of regular season.

HEAVY playoff seedings would be on the line.

Place would be PACKED.

Great way to get the kids ready for the playoffs.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:43 am

It will be interesting to see if the Merrimack at West game will be played Sunday at 5:30 pm. If you've ever been to a game at West you know parking and tight streets are always an issue around this school...... And that would be when it's 50 degrees and black pavement. Add 2 feet of snow and the challenge of the city crews to remove it...... Well, it's going to look really Epic around West this weekend.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Feb. 8th Games or Feb. 7th? or Feb. 9th Games? Etc. - Page 2 Empty GNG

Post  rwvogeley Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 am

Great idea of playing the games the last sat with all the playoff implications.Why not take it a step further and have double header games for the first round of the playoffs??? Go to a big school like North or South, they hold over 1000 people and let it rock out. This would be better than playing in a band box like Trinity, because no everyone could probably see the game.
South vs BG raises some good questions, Both teams are slipping and Preston vs Lunn.Does Maz knowthe formula to beat BG it is pretty obvious, and will Preston break out finally and start to reach his potential???
Side comment GNG You will not look slimmer in Maroon, Some things are a physical impossibility.

rwvogeley
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:10 am

Wow, GNG turning into a Pepe and having physical impossibilities.

He is taking some hits here on the Forum. Very Happy

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Feb. 8th Games or Feb. 7th? or Feb. 9th Games? Etc. - Page 2 Empty TNT

Post  rwvogeley Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:17 am

Only because we like the big lug

rwvogeley
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Feb. 8th Games or Feb. 7th? or Feb. 9th Games? Etc. - Page 2 Empty Pink at North

Post  Tulliver Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:46 am

Tomorrow JV 2:00 Varsity 3:30

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Feb. 8th Games or Feb. 7th? or Feb. 9th Games? Etc. - Page 2 Empty Another Rescheduled Time

Post  NHRamFan Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:56 pm

South Girls at BG was moved to tonight at 7pm; now moved to tomorrow at 230pm. Fully expect the boys game to be rescheduled as well. Looking at snow drifts so high that I had to carry the dog outside this morning. Put her down and she disappeared. I think she was wishing she was toilet trained!!

NHRamFan
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDeafPanther07 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:02 pm

BG @ South has been postponed til tmrw as well. That game starts at 5 while the North games seems to be on time for today but we'll see if that gets changed as well. I wouldn't want to be in a bus from Derry to Nashua

TheDeafPanther07
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulliver Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:05 pm

Please read a few posts up - Pinkerton at North was moved until tomorrow.

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:34 pm

BG vs. South boys varsity being played at North has been rescheduled for tomorrow at 5:00.

Migs relayed this to me before he participates in the Gate City Iditarod.

rendeer rendeer rendeer

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:10 pm

GNG (Pepe ) just found out the big BG - South game is at 5:00 pm on Sunday.

He (Pepe) said, "I don't know if I'm going with it being on a Sunday (Pepe) evening."

He (Pepe) ends the Noon time convo by saying, I'm (Pepe) going to take a nap. Sleep Sleep

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Feb. 8th Games or Feb. 7th? or Feb. 9th Games? Etc. - Page 2 Empty gng in marroon and gold

Post  coachintheblood Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:25 pm

I think GNG is going to look awesome in Maroon and Gold ten lbs lighter at least hahahahaha.

coachintheblood
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulliver Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Tuesday and Friday wrote:GNG (Pepe ) just found out the big BG - South game is at 5:00 pm on Sunday.

He (Pepe) said, "I don't know if I'm going with it being on a Sunday (Pepe) evening."

He (Pepe) ends the Noon time convo by saying, I'm (Pepe) going to take a nap. Sleep Sleep

I don't know, if I want to feel bad for him or mock him. Question

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Feb. 8th Games or Feb. 7th? or Feb. 9th Games? Etc. - Page 2 Empty Know what the sad part is.

Post  GNG Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:48 pm

I just woke up from a 4 hour nap after shoveling out my cars. Shocked

RWVogely- Don't worry I have discovered a slimming size. It's called 3xxx. Very Happy

T@F - I will be at that game Sunday. WILL YOU? Surprised

Coachinblood - Thanks for the love brother. Very Happy Very Happy

Tully - feel sorry for me. VERY SORRY. Very Happy

I have discovered after months of researching study a chinese establishment which reminds me of the Jade { except the food here is good}. I am on my way there with my bride queen to try and loosen up these TIRED AND SORE muscles. It's called THE ASIAN BREEZE. I just call it THE BREEZE. pirat

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Actually, you called it the Ocean Breeze for the first 2 weeks you went to it.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:56 pm

This big girl's game slipped through the cracks:

2nd place North will play at undefeated Pinkerton today at 3:30 pm.

This is a HUGE game for D1 girls. Even Mr Tarrier knows this. Very Happy Basketball Rolling Eyes

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Feb. 8th Games or Feb. 7th? or Feb. 9th Games? Etc. - Page 2 Empty Still not much of an authority on girls hoop, but I'm at least trying(kind of)

Post  tarrier Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:25 pm

I must say that I've actually seen 2 different girls games in the past couple of weeks...at least partial girls games anyway. I saw some of the Central/Memorial girls game before the boys met in the night cap of the twin bill. Then last Thursday I caught a couple minutes of D3 Somersworth/Gilford girls action prior to the boys game. That's gotta count for something, right? Heck, I'm even going to a D4 boys game on Tuesday night between Derryfield and Newmarket...an NHSportsPage.com video special!

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next