New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Why aren't there more coaches like these guys anymore?

3 posters

Go down

Why aren't there more coaches like these guys anymore? Empty Why aren't there more coaches like these guys anymore?

Post  GNG Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:42 pm

They just named the coaches for the Chad game. Shubert and Camirand. Great move. Very Happy

These guys were the real deal.

Six degrees of seperation.
Camirand was an asst. coach for Sciacca my senior year at Memorial. He was passionate, and smart. Great coach Cool

I played softball against Shubert for several years in the long ago Carrigan softball league. He played softball like he played football, all out. Twisted Evil

This is very quickly becoming THE ALL STAR GAME IN NH. Cool Cool

By the way, any of you know who came up with the idea for this game ?? scratch

Yep, Tojo and Vailas. Cool Cool king king

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Why aren't there more coaches like these guys anymore? Empty Re: Why aren't there more coaches like these guys anymore?

Post  SeacoastDad Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:00 am

GNG - One more footnote / degree of separation: Prior to Memorial, in the mid-70s, Bob Camirand was an assistant for a year or two at Keene High, where I went to school. Another KHS football assistant around that time? Moe Bilodeau! It is indeed a small world.

SeacoastDad
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Why aren't there more coaches like these guys anymore? Empty Re: Why aren't there more coaches like these guys anymore?

Post  SofaKing Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:26 pm

There are plenty of good coaches out there...but who wants the job when spineless administrations won't stand up to yahoo parents who expect every HS head coach to be Bill Belichick and slander and attack at every opportunity.

It makes me sick.

SofaKing
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down