New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Division 1 Championship (Exeter at Pinkerton)

+2
GNG
catpride23
6 posters

Go down

Division 1 Championship (Exeter at Pinkerton) Empty Division 1 Championship (Exeter at Pinkerton)

Post  catpride23 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:08 pm

I was wondering if anyone knew of a radio station that will be covering the game. As I am stationed overseas in Germany and was wanting to listen to it.

Thanks

catpride23
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Division 1 Championship (Exeter at Pinkerton) Empty Re: Division 1 Championship (Exeter at Pinkerton)

Post  GNG Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:22 pm

catpride, don't know of any station covering it, but it's 13-10 pinky at half. I will keep you posted.

7minutes left in the fourth exete 20- pinky 13

bg down 7- 0 at half. 2 RED ZONE TURNOVERS FOR THE GREEN AND GOLD

sTART OF THE 3RD dOVER FUMBLES KICKOFF, BG GETS A FG. 7-3 DOVER EARLY 3RD.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Division 1 Championship (Exeter at Pinkerton) Empty Re: Division 1 Championship (Exeter at Pinkerton)

Post  GNG Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:18 pm

EXETER 23- PINKY 13.. FINAL

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Wow.... Big Upset........ Good thing Exeter didn't have the temerity to move to D2 next season.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:09 pm

T@F, didn't you predict Pinkerton? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Always listen to your younger friend cheers cheers cheers cheers

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Stead Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Wow, I was at my sons game at Endicott and was getting updates throughout the day. I have to hand it to Exeter and Billy Ball, great job. This has to be one of largest worst to first stories in NH football history. Next year is going to be a wild ride in D1!

Stead
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:22 pm

I'll tell you what GNG.......... I might feel bad about my Pinky pick, but when I think of my buddy, Jeremy L. going 0 - 3 with his state ship picks....... well, I feel a little better. Thank God hoops is around the corner for Jeremy. Twisted Evil

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:28 pm

I believe I correctly called Milford and BG BEFORE the season started last year. If you want insightful analysis go see Jeremy, Roger, or Dave. YOU want winners come see GNG king

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Do I still have to carry your just over 200 pound body to The Jade?

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:00 pm

we are good.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Leveille Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:19 pm

T & F, like I posted on my site that's what makes covering these games so much fun - they're unpredictable. I had seen all 6 of the teams that played on Saturday at least 3 times each, and I felt VERY confident with my picks. But in the end they're kids, so you never know what might happen. How does Exeter lose 42-16 at their place and then win 23-13 on the road? How does Portsmouth lose 24-12 at their place but win 41-6 on the road? You can't explain it, and that's what makes it so much fun!

Jeremy Leveille
All-State
All-State

http://www.nhnotebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Point taken Jeremy. You know how fun it is to bust each other's chops......Like the numbers break/offensi e advantage situation for the offensie team when the defensive team has a player injured. Basketball

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:48 pm

A former BG assistant coach noted that it must have been damn near impossible to capture those slippery Exeter backs in that offense on that field. One would think the weather would help PA, but Exeter's backs just wear you down and eventually take the game over. Seems like Exeter's game plan was to stop 2 of the 3 options in the PA machine and hope that they didn't get beat by #3. You know both coaches were going to their strength - run, run, run... Exeter getting a passing TD is reminiscent of a certain D2 championship game a few years ago where Exeter's passing game was a factor. The kicking game is just what Exeter always seems to have. It a part of the game where kids truly have the most difficulties.

So why can't we have all these games on one field in one day again? Oh never mind, let's not start picking on the NHIAA now - let's celebrate the players for a while!

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down