New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Winnacunnet #1 in NH Sports Forum Poll

2 posters

Go down

Winnacunnet #1 in NH Sports Forum Poll Empty Winnacunnet #1 in NH Sports Forum Poll

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:42 am

Winnacunnet scored a resounding victory as the #1 HS football team in the state of NH. They garnered 7 first place votes out of 9 to capture the NH Sports Forum Poll. It was nice to see a number of Forum voters put a lot of weight on the clear cut victory by Winnacunnet over Exeter as the main factor for voting them #1 along with key victories over top notch D2 opponents in a division regarded as the best division in NH this past season.

- A lot of people who vote in other polls would be very happy having the college football championship decided by a vote after the last bowl game... pre BCS. This way they could say how they feel this team WOULD beat this team if they played this week as opposed to this team (Winny) DID BEAT THIS TEAM (Exeter).

- There is a reason kids in 3rd world countries are walking around unpaved streets and the woods wearing tee shirts that say "NE Patriots 2008 Super Bowl Champs" instead of kids in New England on paved streets and malls while texting LMAO. The Giants DEFEATED the Patriots to send all those Pats tee shirts to the 3rd world countries.

NH Sports Forum Power Poll

1) Winnacunnet 7 first place votes 88 points

2) Exeter 2 first place votes 83 points

3) Pinkerton 69 points

4) Bedford 63 points

5) Keene 48 points

6) Portsmouth 44 points

7) Plymouth 35 points

Cool Souhegan 31 points

9) BG 13 points

10) Goffstown 10 points

Just missing: Trinity with 8 points.

PS - I know Pete is waiting with bated breath, but nary a vote for his beloved Little Green in this Power Poll. Wait till next year I guess.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Winnacunnet #1 in NH Sports Forum Poll Empty Re: Winnacunnet #1 in NH Sports Forum Poll

Post  SeacoastDad Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:05 pm

If head-to-head results are the overriding factor for placement in the NHSF Power Poll, I would like to change my vote.

Since:
Winnacunnet lost to Keene
Keene lost to West
West lost to Spaulding
Spaulding lost to Dover
Dover lost to Portsmouth
Portsmouth lost to Milford
Milford lost to Souhegan
Souhegan lost to Goffstown
Goffstown lost to Hollis-Brookline
Hollis-Brookline lost to Con-Val
Con-Val lost to ............

My new #1 team in the Power Poll is ................. ALVIRNE !!! GO BRONCOS!!!

(Trying not to take ourselves too seriously) Very Happy Very Happy cheers

SeacoastDad
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down