New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Lancers????

3 posters

Go down

Lancers???? Empty Lancers????

Post  Basketball boy Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:04 pm

As we probably can all tell by now, I'm a lancer fan. I truly want to hear other opinions about my team and how they will do this year

Basketball boy
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Lancers???? Empty Lancers

Post  rwvogeley Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:47 pm

I just want to advise you to remember all the people who laughed at Londonderry last year. This will be a year for some payback.
I think that the Wilson kid indue time can be a big time talent'
I also think that your coach is a good coach but didn't have any horses I would like to see them get into the top ten this year. By tourny time who knows????

rwvogeley
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Lancers???? Empty Re: Lancers????

Post  Basketball boy Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Also I think your forgetting a big part of my argument, coveny, ball, and Coleman are some of the best scores around. The only trouble with Wilson is he has trouble up and down the floor for more than a couple minutes,BUT they have russel another massive center of theirs off the bench. Then with Corey at the 3-4 they are a very versatile lineup with the potential to go real big with, ball coveny Corey russel Wilson (which I've seen done before) or go small coveny ball Coleman kwaitkowski/younger Corey/Stevens at the 4 and older Corey at 5. Both are very tough to cover

Basketball boy
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  littlegreen Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:35 pm

You are kidding just trying to get kids names out in the boards. The lancers are small,thin frail in backcourt. Big (I mean BIG not thin) and slow inside. They have good hands though. Should be in the 12 to 14 seed range come March.

littlegreen
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  Basketball boy Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:57 pm

No, yes the lancers are small BUT they are some of the best ball handlers and very quick. Also the big man are very large and slow I agree but there is little to none line ups that can cover to 6 foot pushing 300 lbs centers. Also lancers with shoot lights out if you try and help in on the bigs, but if you don't help on the bigs then they will dominate the post. Coveny is one of the best guards in D-1 and the best knock down shooter in D-1

Basketball boy
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Lancers???? Empty Roster

Post  Basketball boy Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:05 pm

The lancers have finished the choosing process this year, even though I'm un aware of exactly who at the moment I will post later the full roster

Basketball boy
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum