New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012

+5
Dodgerdog
Tuesday and Friday
JAF
GNG
tarrier
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012

Post  JAF Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:41 am

There's a huge difference between volunteering for and running tailgate just as there is a difference between being a supporter and having respect for accomplishments. Since you still have that relationship with him - why not ask him about it? I help out our friends who "run" tailgate - it's a way to give back and support the players, who by the way are very appreciative of having hot food after the game. I didn't just get what I wanted and walk away. If by "all over Cote" you mean I said I think things are predictable and I said I think the coach is blaming the players, then sure I guess I'm all over him. If he reads or is told about this blog and things change for the better and BG goes on to win another State Championship this year, can I claim responsibility for the turnaround? Smile Kind of preposterous don't you think?

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:47 am

I think it's time to move on gentleman.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2