New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

D1 Boy's Championship

2 posters

Go down

D1 Boy's Championship Empty D1 Boy's Championship

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:12 pm

I really think how Dimitri Floras plays will determine the winner of this game. If Floras plays like he did against Spaulding I see Merrimack coming away with the championship. Merrimack has shown to be the most complete team in the D1 playoffs. They have the inside game of Gianelli, Gendron and Richardson. They have the outside game of the 2 Gendrons and Floras. They run the floor well and have people who can burn you when Floras gets the defense to commit and passes the ball off.

Central is playing with a lot of momentum and will be ready for this game. The key question is who on Central will defend Floras and how effective will they be. Central can't put Plentzas or Dickson on Floras. It will probably be up to LaCount. LaCount will sacrifice his offense to try and keep the scoring of Floras down. If Doc puts Brown on Floras this takes him away from the boards and T. Gendron and Gianelli will be forces down low. Could Pelletier cover Floras? Maybe, but that would take away from his much needed offensive game for the Little Green.

Merrimack wants to push the ball and spread Central out defensively to take advantage of an open floor Floras as opposed to a condensed floor Floras. If Central can get Merrimack to play at their pace they have a better chance to win this game. If Central can keep this game 55 points or less, without overtimes, then they stand a better chance of winning. If Merrimack can run, spread out and score from mid fifties up, then their chances of winning go up a great deal.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

D1 Boy's Championship Empty Re: D1 Boy's Championship

Post  NHHoopsFan Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:56 pm

I want to see the D1 final today. I've never been to a state final before. Will it be hard to get seats? I saw that tickets go on sale at 3:00.

NHHoopsFan
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:10 pm

if you are there by 3 to 315 you should be fine

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content